• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zombie Superman VS Monkey Superman

Yeah thats true I don't think the black holes aren't that powerful either in game they can only lower characters attack and HP so their probably useless in the grand scheme of things but my rant was pointless apologies for being agressive on that my bad

Oh found some info on super stench, super stench can one shot wall nuts who are on par with wall knight without his armor it can also oneshot stronger plants in the game like soul patch who has 10 armored health and is on par with the hero's, Super brainz is stench can one shot legendary cards so brainz having durability neg is to far off considering what it does to legendary plants who are on par with most hero plants

Its one of the card moves he can use in game so he essentially just atctivates the move on what he's trying to kill and it works since it can one shot legendary plants, however the reason it doesnt work on heros is because the move would be to busted in the game but it one shots legendary plants who scale to the hero's

Welll sun god is kinda broken so even Though i've played alot of Pvz and Bloon TD5 Unless i can find something for brainz i might have to give this to sun god

How does absorption work now that I wonder, absorbs the vital energy or needs to be in their range, if so supebrainz can gain by taking distance,
but it looks like the monkey's taking this anyway.

anyway.
supebrainz has a way to really win?
this can be a stomp in favor of super monkey, because the absorption and death hax's is seemingly instantaneous

Hmmm The absorbtion is very VERY powerful but what stops brainz from using super stench at the beginning of the battle or using his purple light shield? either way this fight has many diffrent outcomes base brainz beats monkey God monkey might beat base brainz

"Base" Brainz doesn't have any other forms.

Also, Super Monkey is MHS, so it'll be really hard for Brainz to dodge it before it reaches him.

supebrainz is technically light speed in combat speed and reaction, taking into account that the words of the creators confirm that the sunflower attacks are sunlight,
plus apparently the standard of battles are 4 meters away.
and another question in the profile comes out that the god temple is island level, which makes it superior in power.
which makes this still a stomp since supebrainz can't hurt it.
and the advantage of meters is false, his profile comes out that only covers a few meters, supebrainz can easily cover with his attacks much more than that.

BigSmoke4269 said:
"Base" Brainz doesn't have any other forms.
Also, Super Monkey is MHS, so it'll be really hard for Brainz to dodge it before it reaches him.
Oh sorry meant brainz beats base monkey

not bas brainz their is no base brainz

now that I think about it if the absorption requires consuming supebrainz that prevents him from telestraporting or leaving his range through flight.
and their profile does not go out that their attacks go to speed mhs, they go out that they are hypersonic speed.
and I would also like to see how their absorption works and the death hax's in particular, as their profile indicates that it works in towers only.

Wait super brainz isnt fully outranged brainz has many ranged projectiles and in GW2 he has a laser with moves like citron so he's not outranged at all since brainz has many range attack and his laser

Oh yeah in game for PVZ heros brainz can start with cut down to size and super stench but i dont know how much this will change the outcome

TUHTPeaSkull12 said:
now that I think about it if the absorption requires consuming supebrainz that prevents him from telestraporting or leaving his range through flight.
and their profile does not go out that their attacks go to speed mhs, they go out that they are hypersonic speed.
and I would also like to see how their absorption works and the death hax's in particular, as their profile indicates that it works in towers only.
Towers are still sentient beings though

if and in reality the superball of fire usually shoots the majority of characters comparable to super brainz of a single attack.
and he starts with this, previously said in the game of sans vs supebrainz.
in addition to the fact that the two are 4 and most supebrainz attacks.
and that he can telestraportace to get away from the range of absorption.
and I am in doubt if it will work in supebrainz the technically is not a living being and is not undead either, as it was created laboratory.
really the two can be shot in if
supebrainz with the ultra ball of fire and manipulation of death and supe monkey with his absorption and death.
My vote is going to be inconclusive.
the two can easily end the other especially by the fact that their 6b keys are simply a possibly.

Brainz leading with Superball is bullshit, but whatever. I don't want to have that discussion with you again. Still means jack diddly squat.

The absorbsion is instant. Brainz couldn't teleport before it.

Super Monkey can absorb skeletons and robots. It can absorb Brainz.

Sun God isn't "Possibly" 6-B. It's "At least".

Super absolutely stomps here.

Then I see super monkey stepping in here.
supebrainz's 6b key is a possibly, while his opponent is at least one.
He can absorb robots and skeletons, but not zombie.
in that case if it's an instant hax's supebrainz has no way to win, it means a stomp in favor of super monkey.

@TUHT

What?

Correct.

He can deathhax and absorb the undead and things that were never alive to begin with. Of course he can absorb a Zombie.

Correct.

However Its not a stomp since at the begging of the fight brainz has a obvious physical edge and has some hacks to help but speeds still equal but when monkey turns into sun god brainz is kinda screwed This fights basically Ben 10 vs green lantern if ben 10 won just substitute brainz for GL and sungod monkey for AX one was leading with physical stats but when that OP superform came in it kinda means the end for GL but who knows this fight has many diffrent outcomes and monkey beating brainz from sun god is a high possibility which might be higher than brainz but brainz killing monkey via super stench or his own sheer strength is also a high possiblity either way i call this a tie since both can kill eachother in diffrent ways

Iirc the blast goes out in a wave that moves outwards from the tower, so if Brainz can get out of the way before it reaches him, he can win.

Pretty true I've been playing more pvz and bloons td5 for research and found multiple things similar to monkeys waves brainz fought bean who brainz kept a good distance for majority of the fight and when fighting citron whenever he see's a attack activate he knows its a bad call like em peach corns cutter attack in bfn or bean spinning, Monkey only being reliant move is the absorbtion hack even though brainz in terms of Strenght and durability is superior it does make sense that brainz can dodge the wave as he's foughten characters who have move that move similair to monkeys.

Hmmm... Kinda hard to say but given he can dodge beams of sunlight and he's foughten dreadwood,blightcap and super bean its reasonable to say brainz can most likely keep up with him But it would tire brainz out hard but brainz some defense like his BFN shield And PVZ heros shields that activate after taking to much damage and him already being fast enough to dreadroots light attack its reasonable that he can avoid them long enough or even reflect them with his mirror which shown it can reflect laser and magic based attacks when he used it to reflect rose's goat spell in hero's or green shadow's laser/light pea attack either way i think it would be very hard for brainz to react to all of this, Also just wondering What are all monkeys attacks projectile Laser base because in the DHC multiple attacks consisting of fire,electricity and normal shots just bounced off him and durring the comics he tanked being heavily electrocuted by rose and didnt care, SO i think he may have some work arounds but i dont know how good they will work

Uhhh... GW1 GW2 sunflowers have an abillity where they fire a beam of sunlight that brainz can react to also the galeem thing is right

Back