• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zius Even Horizon Multipliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Second22

They/Them
Zius mentions to his Even Horizon
  • "I told you that Have a special power.. That power is Compression. I become weak and the power that I lose become Compressed and Accumulates. When freed, I can use the compressed power... for only five minutes. The longer It accumulates, The greater The power which is Compressed." The Ember Knight Chapter 61

Multipliers
    The energy he had accumulated for 2 months was 1.8727919e+12 J. He could release all his power at once (Chapter 65). In the battle against Broken Spear, he had accumulated his power for 4 years (Chapter 61). So he would have 24 times more energy than before.
    - How Much is Four Years..? " I'm not sure I haven't used four years' worth of power before. It's probably enough to stand against anyone" (Chapter 62).
    - n the story of Gilgamesh in the same universe as The Ember Knight, Hippo and Waron have roughly the same power scale, reaching Small town level, and Zius' strength should be more than these two. Therefore, it was not uncommon for him to reach Town level.

• Attack Potency
    At least Wall level (Superior to Yulnia as a child, He believes his current strength to be around Yulnia's level), up to Multi-City Block level with Even Horizon in 2 months (He made a hole on a large rock by releasing all the energy accumulated within 2 months[4]). up to Town level with Even Horizon in 4 years.​

Last edited:
You need to create a VSB wiki blog in which you place these (basic) calculations, so you can link to it as a justification within the relevant character profile page.

Thank you. Can you link to your new blog post please?

You need to create a VSB wiki blog in which you place these (basic) calculations, so you can link to it as a justification within the relevant character profile page.
@Aguywhodoesthings @AbaddonTheDisappointment @Dark-Carioca

Would any of you be willing to evaluate the calculation blog in question please? It is a simple calculation, but we still need an official go-ahead.

@Mr._Bambu @DemonGodMitchAubin @CloverDragon03

Would any of you be willing to evaluate the calculation blog in question please? It is a simple calculation, but we still need an official go-ahead to follow our official rules.

I'm not sure if it's so much a calc blog, that's just applying multipliers to a value. Admittedly requires an ounce of calculation, but this feels like more like something that fits in the bounds of a standard CRT. Regardless, I have replied.

I'm not sure if it's so much a calc blog, that's just applying multipliers to a value. Admittedly requires an ounce of calculation, but this feels like more like something that fits in the bounds of a standard CRT. Regardless, I have replied.
@Sec

Can you respond to Bambu within the blog post linked above please?

Also, I will likely need to change your username here to the same one that you use in our wiki.

Thank you for helping out.

No, it is fine. I have handled it.

Anyway, what do we currently need to do here?

Waiting for respond from Mr. Bambu. What does he think of Possiby rating and if not? What should it be?

If the verse has too few supporters to establish a consensus, I think other staff members should be called in. I don't think the current justifications are particularly strong but it is a middling doubt.

Zius mentions to his Even Horizon
  • "I told you that Have a special power.. That power is Compression. I become weak and the power that I lose become Compressed and Accumulates. When freed, I can use the compressed power... for only five minutes. The longer It accumulates, The greater The power which is Compressed." The Ember Knight Chapter 61

Multipliers
    The energy he had accumulated for 2 months was 1.8727919e+12 J. He could release all his power at once (Chapter 65). In the battle against Broken Spear, he had accumulated his power for 4 years (Chapter 61). So he would have 24 times more energy than before.
    - How Much is Four Years..? " I'm not sure I haven't used four years' worth of power before. It's probably enough to stand against anyone" (Chapter 62).
    - n the story of Gilgamesh in the same universe as The Ember Knight, Hippo and Waron have roughly the same power scale, reaching Small town level, and Zius' strength should be more than these two. Therefore, it was not uncommon for him to reach Town level.
  • Attack Potency
    At least Wall level (Superior to Yulnia as a child, He believes his current strength to be around Yulnia's level), up to Multi-City Block level with Even Horizon in 2 months (He made a hole on a large rock by releasing all the energy accumulated within 2 months[4]). up to Town level with Even Horizon in 4 years.​
If the verse has too few supporters to establish a consensus, I think other staff members should be called in. I don't think the current justifications are particularly strong but it is a middling doubt.

@JustSomeWeirdo @Crabwhale @DarkGrath @Moritzva @DemonGodMitchAubin @Everything12 @Duedate8898 @Planck69 @KingTempest

Would any of you be willing to help out here please?

Going off of the above post, I suppose that the multipliers aren't too much of an issue, though it'd help if there were feats in the same ballpark to show consistency.

I can agree to it but I'm open to counter arguments since I have no knowledge of the series in question.

Thank you very much for helping out, Planck69.

Last edited:
We should probably wait for a few days to see if any other thread moderators are also willing to help out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back