• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeus vs Cloud Strife

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Zeus is trying to destroy Cloud for not worshipping him. Cloud is sick of Zeus and decides to get rid of him.

On an uninhabited island.

Both are absolutely Bloodlusted but in character.

-Speed is Equalized.

-Zeus does not have Immortality.

Fighters:

-Zeus

-Cloud

Sacred Heir vs Final Fantasy

Heaven or Hell LETS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm. I'll try to give this one a shot (was gonna do it the other time ago but was not in the mood to but...).

In terms of physical stats, i think that Cloud takes it. Zeus creating a SS is kind of unknown to me (idk if it could be much higher than baseline SS level but i got nothing to evaluate that than to simply assume it's about around that level), whereas Cloud is much higher as he fought, damaged, and defeated Sephiroth who has a move that got calc'd in the Megafoe range of SS busting. That and Cloud has much higher S. Strength than Zeus' here so he gets him at that.

For abilities (the one that i always think is what makes the outcome here more than physical combat):

Cloud: Some of Cloud's abilities are either some of what SacredHeir!Zeus (had to name him this way since....well you know, there's like multiple Zeus' and such) can do (like having multiple elemental related abilities and teleportation) or stuff that Cloud has no way of affecting him on (like being immune to Cloud's time hax, however vague it is since we don't know what extent of time hax he can do, and SH!Zeus having acausality). Zeus, on the other hand, has, again, acausality on top of having gravity and reality warping hax; something that which Cloud doesn't seem to have resitance to. On top of the previous, he also has Precog which can help him in terms of reacting to Cloud's attacks and has an ability that allows him to to destroy an enemy's atoms.

Overall, i say that Zeus' gets this win primarily by hax. BTW Dragon, why did you bother to equalize speed? You do realize both are FTL+ right?

Yeah I know. But I wasn't sure how many times FTL+ cloud was. So to be safe I equalized speed. Zeus is 75c and what is Cloud's speed? I'll change requirements if they are real close.

Well to clarify a bit on that, Cloud is FTL+ due to fighting Sephiroth who in turn is also FTL+ by being superior to Bahamut Fury, who is some being or thing that is capable of moving this fast.

Actually, i don't know which end was accepted at the time so....yeah. That's pretty much up to you as Cloud (and others scaled to around Sephiroth's speed level by extension) could be either 11.5c or 54c....

How fast is Zeus supposed to be exactly?

at least 75c. This is due to being scaled to Leviathan who is stated by Ryujin to be 75x the speed of light.

Well idk if it's enough of a blitz. If speed is unequalized, Cloud will be the more slower one obviously even if we use the high end of the calc.

But yeah either way, Zeus would still get my vote here.

Kind of old but i'll bump this. Apparently i just learnt that Cloud had some updates done to him.

One being that his time manipulation is revealed to be based on slowing down his opponents speed and another being that of increasing his own. That's one.

Another is that he has transmutation (i.e being able to transform someone into a frog and leaving them helpless for further attack), as well as being able to petrify and instant kill someone.

Don't know if this will change the battle much cause Zeus is noted on his page to be immune to time manipulation (meaning Cloud's left with the ability to increase his own time to become faster), and Zeus may or may not be vulnerable to the other stuff that Cloud has on his page.

Just to throw this out here...

This actually will help Cloud a lot. Zeus is still vulnerable to magic. So I say Cloud likely has this with speed equalized.

Wait really? Huh. IDK, i feel that your Zeus character would still win because of the other hax he has like acausality, high-end level reality warp, precog, gravity manipulation, and the other sort.

Even if you say he could take this, i feel that it's more inconclusive at best cause while Zeus can be turned into a frog or possibly be petrified, Cloud has no way of putting out Zeus due to his acausality. So yeah....i mean if nessecery, i might go with Inconclusive but i'm unsure of this due to your comment...

Ah, true killing Zeus will be a problem...And he does have good hax. tbh I haven't worked on my Sacred Heir story in a while so I forgot some of his powers...sad ain't it? Anyway I vote inconclusive since Cloud's arsenal could take down Zeus if he manages to hit Zeus first.

Oh i get what you mean now, dude. So yeah now i can see it as being inconclusive. Cloud is like around in the megafoe range by scaling from his fights with Sephiroth whereas Zeus could actually be baseline SS level for creating a SS (note: i have no idea how much energy would it take to create one, so what i said is just that of an extreme lowball). But of course, the King of the Olympian gods does have that acausality defense so it's pretty much just Cloud hitting the guy until he probably get's knocked out or something.....

Back