• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zero Regenerationn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuma_kuwabara

She/Her
This is my first time doing a content revision so sorry for any mistake

In megaman X5 we see in X´s good ending and Zero´s ending Zero in this state :

Zero Regenerationn 2

However, in megaman X6 we see zero saying this:
Zero Regenerationn

So this implies that Zero has regenerate from that damage over time but there is the main problem:

Megaman x6 cherry picks things about the good and bad endings from megaman x5. Why? Because is in the bad ending where the space colony Eurasia crash into the Earth and megaman x6 storyline tell us that this is what happened

But zero died in the bad ending and X´s memories about zero are erased. So how zero repaired himself if he was dead and X can´t remember him? That is the problem

So I suggest giving Zero Regenerationn unless this continuity problem affects something

About the time zero needed to regenerate: Megaman x6 happens 3 weeks after Megaman x5

Omega from megaman zero who is a different IA in Zero´s body also has Low-Mid,probably for this reasons

There is no problems with the continuity? I explained how megaman x6 cherry pick things about the 2 endings and this feat happens in the good ending but x6 mix both endings

I'm not knowledgeable enough on the series to give a good answer on the continuity problem.

MMX5 has two endings, but only the one where Zero doesn't go Maverick and ends with X picking up his sword is considered canon.

MMX6 does cherrypick elements from both endings in the previous game, specifically the colony crashing into earth and X picking up Zero's Saber. There isn't really an issue with it though, as the intro of the game shows us exactly how the events of the previous game went down and which of the elements are being taken into consideration for the continuity.

As far as the overtime low-mid regen is concerened it seems likely if you take Zero's statements at face value, since he was canonically left in such a state after MMX5 and "repaired" himself off-screen before showing up in MMX6.

As for Omega's Low-Mid regen, I think he has the ability listed thanks to the Dark-Elf which can heal him during combat, Zero would logically have it since he also has access to healing Cyber-Elves.

Assuming this change is applied Zero would have Low-Mid through the use of cyber elves and overtime by himself.

@Kazuma

It is usually better to wait for a while.

i mean this could mean a number of things as it could be that someone repair him or smth though its also plausible over time. But if X and omega does have it likely zero should have it. Idk Rep iirc is an expert in the megaman franschise and this response is from memory only RIP

Okay. Somebody should probably ask Reppuzan then.

I'm pretty sure that Reploids have self-repair systems, but I don't think it was ever adequately explained how Zero survived that.

I'm hesitant to say yes to Regenerationn because the answers given are very vague.

Reppuzan said:
I'm pretty sure that Reploids have self-repair systems, but I don't think it was ever adequately explained how Zero survived that.
I'm hesitant to say yes to Regenerationn because the answers given are very vague.
Can you also explain why omega has low-mid Regenerationn when using zero´s body? His page doesn´t give any reason

Light stated that his return was a miracle event and did not knew who saved Zero, during X6 a character called Dr. Isoc appeared and is the only one very interested in Zero at the time.

Dark649 said:
Light stated that his return was a miracle event and did not knew who saved Zero, during X6 a character called Dr. Isoc appeared and is the only one very interested in Zero at the time.
I didn´t know that,thanks for clarifying

I supposed giving zero Regenerationn is impossible because how this feat happened is to vague

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back