• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref vs Kumagawa Misogi

Status
Not open for further replies.
ended up in a debate about this on youtube, just curious for some opinions. I think a big problem is the lack of information thus far on zerefs true power. Fairy tail manga has been keeping his abilities pretty close to the chest. But as it stands Zeref already has insane feats. Kumagawa Misogi's abilities are very well established. thoughts?

question, can misogi use all fiction if hes frozen in time? I know he can use all fiction to revive himself from death but is that limited in any way? because zeref can instantly erase someones life force.

Eraze Misogi while in the time stop would be a win for Zeref for sure

But please take note that in the Good Loser Kumagawa, Misogi has turn the time into 0 and making his become instantly, if that happen, Misogi would end everything in 0 second. It actually the same with the time stop, dont you think ? o3o

Also, Zeref can only erase life force ? that would be no problem for Misogi at all. He just need to undo the event that Zeref has erased his life force and comeback like nothing happen

ok, then the question becomes how do they break the stalemate? If Good Loser Misogi is facing zeref, it doesnt look like they would be able to kill each other.

Misogi should logically be far out of Zeref's league in terms of raw power. He can end all of existence on a whim, and even erase fundamental concepts.

Well while we're on the subject of Kumagawa's powers, and note, I haven't gotten nearly that far into the manga myself, but I heard from a friend who is the biggest Medaka Box fanboy I know that there are certain things he can't erase, specifically other people's minus or abnormalities. (While he could turn the person themself into nothing their minus or abnormality would remain.) Technically if that were the case he wouldn't be erasing all of existence... Also the same friend told me that when he said it took all of his self control not to turn the world into nothing he was most likely referring to the planet. Keep in mind this is coming from an outside source and I have little knowledge of Medaka Box past the end of the anime so forgive my ignorance..

Don't get me wrong, he'd still win op as he is. Just saying I have my doubts as to how different people interpret his abilities.

It never was confirmed about the "Without control, it would erase all of existence". (It was never explained) could be between Planet or Universe (Always when said in fiction destroy all of existence is universe...

Unless it's clarified by the author or someone else

I wouldn't put it past him to be able to erase the universe, then again, he'd have to also be erasing himself in the process wouldn't he? Being a part of the universe and all. At the same time, things unaffected by All Fiction such as minus/abnormalities including All Fiction would still remain right? As well as Anshin'in...

He erased the very concept of colour from all of existence within the anime, so his scale is definitely at least universal.

Well "Without control =/= He's safe" (even if he have all fiction, i don't think he would be safe) Unless he also have Non fiction (which will revert the effect of all fiction)

Antvasima said:
He erased the very concept of colour from all of existence within the anime, so his scale is definitely at least universal.
I think that also happened in a special chapter of the manga. I think...

I'm aware of his color erasing shenanigans I saw that in the anime lol. Also I'm not doubting his scale I just wanted to share the information my friend gave me for clarification

Edwellken said:
Well while we're on the subject of Kumagawa's powers, and note, I haven't gotten nearly that far into the manga myself, but I heard from a friend who is the biggest Medaka Box fanboy I know that there are certain things he can't erase, specifically other people's minus or abnormalities. (While he could turn the person themself into nothing their minus or abnormality would remain.) Technically if that were the case he wouldn't be erasing all of existence... Also the same friend told me that when he said it took all of his self control not to turn the world into nothing he was most likely referring to the planet. Keep in mind this is coming from an outside source and I have little knowledge of Medaka Box past the end of the anime so forgive my ignorance..

Don't get me wrong, he'd still win op as he is. Just saying I have my doubts as to how different people interpret his abilities.
During the fight against Iihiko, the All Fiction came back to his full power state. And in that state he didn't has the limitation of not being able to erase things that have a strong emotional connection(this is the unique limitation of the All Fiction before).

Ok so let me clarify some stuff:

1. All Fiction wouldn't erase Kumagawa. Kumagawa was called "invincible" in verse, remember that.

2. All Fiction isn't "hard to control". Kumagawa said "if i were to be careless", so if he were to erase something instead of something else by mistake. Think of in real life cases like making a typo, it's not because u don't have full control over what you are writing it's just that accidentaly u might just do the wrong thing. Kumagawa stated himself that he can control All Fiction with full precision.

3. All Fiction erasing the world (which means multiple universes as he has shown to be FAR above planetary), means that he can erase literally anything that's inside this world, nothing happened in this world, though stuff like Ajimu or Minuses that resist that exact thing are an exception by default. Here is an example to make this easy:

My ability is to have a sword can cut anything in the universe. My ability is to have a shield that cannot be cut by that sword.

In a case where neither of them are outliers, the shield takes priority as a statement as it counters that "exact thing", it's ability is to literally be an exception to the sword's rule.

4. Erasing Kumagwa in a time stop is no different then erasing him in a normal time flow. All Ficition acts passively on death.

Kumagawa stomps.

I just realized this is over 2 years old...why did this pop up on "recent activity"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back