• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zen'o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zen'o is much more than 2C. For example Thor, runes king, I do not know how, is 2C? Thor Vol2 57 Volstagg said one who can change the Earth, not to destroy even devaste, he is a formidable foe for Thor. In fact, he traps one in the Moon, the latter can not free himself from the Moon and stays there. Thor falls without energy for doing this. Eternity is just one part of the universe, the Time. But if one destroys the individual universe it dies. But if one destroys Eternity, time does not die.

For Odin, for example, he is not neither to galaxy level, this is Dan Jurgens, and this is Breevort last statement, he specified that is hyperbole.

4832472-4208598896-48102
5537448-11111
Zen'├▓ has deleted ALL the existence of the multiverse of Future Trunks. Zamas for him is nothing. Zamas had become ALL MULTIVERSE and he was about to attack the other timelines.

Maybe you did not understand how it works.

In Marvel is a multiverse composed of many universes. But in Dragon Ball Multiverse it is different, in fact there is no separate time for each universe, but this is an immutable Fate, if someone makes the taboo creates another different reality.

dude sometimes author's intent is contradictory on what happened thats like saying Naruto isn't even bullet timer due to what Kishimoto said…when we calced them to be 3k mach

iirc he said that somewhere i think the question was why were there no guns in Naruto he said they were ninjas and they are no faster than them lol but it's vague in my head

TISSG7Redgrave said:
dude sometimes author's intent is contradictory on what happened thats like saying Naruto isn't even bullet timer due to what Kishimoto said…when we calced them to be 3k mach
No one feat really stands about that I wrote about those.

wasn't there a scan about what happened with Odin and when he fought someone the galaxies were dead (i forgot we need a marvel expert) but the point is if the authors intent contradicts on what really happened it can't be taken into face value

TISSG7Redgrave said:
wasn't there a scan about what happened with Odin and when he fought someone the galaxies were dead (i forgot we need a marvel expert) but the point is if the authors intent contradicts on what really happened it can't be taken into face value

no, that is not related to its power. Those who fight are the galaxies, long dead, and the Suns, who reignited. The planet, which are, remains healthy. If this was a destructive thing because the Suns, old, it reignited? But the authors have already said that he is not at that level.

the phrase does not refer to them. is a symbol of life, the Suns reignited, and death, the dying galaxies, which fight each other. No refer to their powers.

Moreover in Fear Itself, Odin is not able to destroy the Earth alone and he had built his weapon smiths to do this.

again i'm no marvel expert i don't get why would they mention dead galaxies if they weren't destroyed recently idk marvel as much again but just trying to explain if something contradicts it can't be used

Sigh...

Feats>statements, first off. And all of the marvel characters you've mentioned have galactic feats. Even then, two wrongs don't make a right. And they're Low 2-C. Not 2-C. There's a huge difference.

Now on to Zeno. Even if he did destroy all of existence in DB (which he didn't) it would still be 2-C because the DBU doesn't have more than 1K universes. Zamasu only became one universe, and was leaking into the other one through the "carbon footprint" that the time machine left behind. Evidenced from the time machine returning/taking off right where Zamasu got deleted in the present. They didn't bring up that concept for no reason. And because there's more than one Zen'o per timeline, then it stands to reason that Zeno is only on the level of destroying his 12

I'm closing this thread since its been utterly debunked plus rather absurd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back