• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah ? If he knows he can kick ass and only briefly , he constantly went for the kill after a sentence or two (Was gonna kill the main cast but Jotaro teleported them all, killed funny and jolyne the moment either attacked). Hed probably tell Zeno to join him , and if he refused hed kill him . And he isn't that bad , he can pick up danger .

Khalryko said:
Yes, he would. But I don't think he would push Zeno to the point where he tries to erase him...If he even can....
Zeno would do so from the start of the battle. How do you think Zeno fights? He doesn't. He erases.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Khalryko said:
No, because in character Zeno wouldn't just instantly try and erase DIO.......
Umm...Have you watched Super? That is literally the first thing he does. All the time.
I have seen Super, don't try and pull that one on me.

He doesn't just suddenly erase someone with no reasoning. Frost and Zamasu were not erased for no reason....

Standard battle assumptions makes the characters willing to kill or we wouldn't even have a fight.

He's erasing. Done.

Gargoyle One said:
No, because in character Zeno wouldn't just instantly try and erase DIO.......
That's a baseless assumption at best.
Zamasu: Erased

Frost: Erased

Every single universe in the tournament: Erased

He's gone with Erasure right off the bat in literally every time he fought.

But I guess any and all of the times he fought are not how he fights...

Ummmm, he never erased Zamasu or Frost instantly with no reason.....He had a reason to do so......

Not to mention, him erasing the Universes is simply what happens to the losers......

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Zeno will lead with erasing but a thought is faster than raising a hand.
And again, Dio doesn't lead with Time Stop

Also, his durability....Zeno can squeeze his hand and Dios dead

"He doesn't just suddenly erase someone with no reasoning. Frost and Zamasu were not erased for no reason...."

This is a fight for a reason. He is obviously not just passing by. This fight is reasoning enough.

"I have seen Super, don't try and pull that one me. "

Well, you clearly didn't watch it close enough.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Zeno will lead with erasing but a thought is faster than raising a hand.
Does DIO always lead with that? Or does DIO always go for the kill immediately? They are in character.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Both of you are arguing over pointless details . Zeno will lead with an erasing but it wont matter , DIO leads with time stop .
Again, does he always lead with Time Stop. In every instance, has he always lead with it?

SirBrownBear said:
Yes, it's in character for DIO to job and toss out banter or insults, but once Zeno get mad enough to try erasing, either DIO will react the moment Zeno's hand starts to shine, or once he feels the sensation of the attack (the same one everyone being erased reacts too within the series, even if it's just them screaming, they can act for that split second while being erased), either way he'll stop time and override the effects of the erasure, then counter with a barrage of muda's until Zeno's erased within the stopped time.

And before someone says it, no, Zeno's erasure isn't instant, not once, across all of his uses of it has it been instantanious, there's a start up with him raising his hand and about a second for the target to fully vanish once the hand shine appears, assuming it's a single person, if it's multiple things, or a whole universe, it takes slightly longer, regardless, DIO's smart enough and can react quick enough to stop time before he's erased to counter.
The big inning of this disagrees

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Khalryko said:
Yes, he would. But I don't think he would push Zeno to the point where he tries to erase him...If he even can....
Zeno would do so from the start of the battle. How do you think Zeno fights? He doesn't. He erases.
The fight says "In character" he wouldn't simply see Dio and erase him.....He's not erased someone by simply seeing them.......

Dio Reality Overwites him anyway, or simply stops time from the get go.

GG.

DIO leading with timeb stop ? It is Dio my man .

The kill ? If he wants someone dead , yeah, funny was killed when he revolted , he won in his universe , jolyne was killed by simply attacking him when he was busy .

I'm sorry are you just going to say every single instance of Zeno trying to fight someone is wrong? He's always done that, and this fight is more then enough reason to do so.

In-Character. If this is a fight, then Zeno would indeed have a reason to erase DIO.

I'm not arguing for Zeno, but the logic of Zeno not erasing from the start is complete bullshit.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
DIO leading with timeb stop ? It is Dio my man .

The kill ? If he wants someone dead , yeah, funny was killed when he revolted , he won in his universe , jolyne was killed by simply attacking him when he was busy .
So he lead in both those instances?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
All I know is that he's a meme.
IIrc, DIO time stops whenever he wants to finish a fight, or feels threatened.

Khalryko said:
I'm done repeating myself. This is dumb.
My logic is bull shit? Yeah, sure......
That's on you.

Yes, it is. Everytime we see Zeno feel confrontational, he has erased. Nothing more, nothing less. I didn't stutter. Your logic is bullshit.

Khalryko said:
I'm done repeating myself. This is dumb.

My logic is bull shit? Yeah, sure......
Going against every single example of Zeno fighting based on a baseless assumption is illogical bullshit, absolutely.

Ha, nope, one was off screen and the other was swatted out of the air like a fly .

But It is DIO , he always used time stop when he wanted someone dead .

Kakyoin ? Time stop. Joseph ? Time stop. (done in a way he kept his body intact yoo), Jotaro ? Went for the time stop, but seen his finger twitch and backed off .

Dio if he is going for a kill always uses it . He even uses it casually anyway like against Polnareff . He also tends to spam the shit out of it in the boss fight .

Dio in character but willinv to kill uses time stop .

How about you show me evidence of Zeno not erasing something when confronted by someone in a fight.

Khalryko said:
The fight says "In character" he wouldn't simply see Dio and erase him.....He's not erased someone by simply seeing them.......

GG.
Standard Battle Assumptions

State of mind:
In character, but willing to kill. The characters will employ their usual battle strategies, including flaws such as being casual, however, must be willing to kill the opponent even if they usually won't.

@Khalryko

Zeno does erase right off the bat whenever he is offended. That's the only thing he does and we haven't seen him in a real fight yet, so he starts off with erase even when being casual lol

Anyways, SBA still dictates that he is wiling to kill. So he will start with erase.

Infinite Zamasu: Saw what was happening, saw the problem was Zamasu. Erased him.

Frost: Wasn't even attacking him. Was attacking Frieza. Erased him.

Two instances of Zeno erasing somone individually.

Universes 13+: Got angry. Erased them.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Khalryko said:

GG.
Standard Battle Assumptions
State of mind:
In character, but willing to kill. The characters will employ their usual battle strategies, including flaws such as being casual, however, must be willing to kill the opponent even if they usually won't.
Ah, that explains the confusion.....I didn't realise those were the circumstances of a "In character" fight on Vs Wiki. I've only been here like a week.

Is this an actual rule for the site?

Seems like this can be added right away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back