• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zen'ō VS A Call of Duty Character (Concluded)

Zeno's go to move is erasure, so unless Dr. Monty has an equally fatal first move, this might be an easy win for Zeno.

Yeah, guys, 'Zeno because he's tier 2' isnt enough of a reasoning for him to win this. Every major character the cast of Zombies has canonically fought and killed was a tier 2 character with a boatload of hax

CoD is a war game.

CoD Zombies is a game about fighting elder gods and eldritch horrors who made all of creation and shaped infinite universes and are trying to sink the multiverse into the void.
Dude that's what's so cool about zombies in COD, instead of making it a generic virus it's the result of Eldritch horrors attempting to destroy the multiverse and for all intents and purposes I love it plus the music is kickass and I will fight anyone who says otherwise.
Anyways to go on topic, I do think for now that Zen'o does win but Monty REALLY needs a revision just based on new stuff from subsequent games that have happened

Just a bit off topic but can Cold War be used for scaling? I know the Aether story ended with Black Ops 4 but ae far as I'm aware the story about the zombies and Elder Gods isn't over.

CoD is a war game.

CoD Zombies is a game about fighting elder gods and eldritch horrors who made all of creation and shaped infinite universes and are trying to sink the multiverse into the void.
Man, this change is stranger than DB's

How is Monty able to erase existence?

Man, this change is stranger than DB's

How is Monty able to erase existence?
In zombie cod lore, Maxis had gained absolute power in an alternate timeline, but Monty simply wiped him out of existence.

In addition to threatening the primis to erase them from existence, but since he exists due to the cycle, he simply restarted the story.

I have the shadow man profile halfway through, but I got distracted and didn't complete it.

Man, I think I will play this game just to understand how zombies and multiverse coexist coherently
Well canonically the creators did not want to create a multiverse, but they created it at the end of the day and when it got out of hand they "decided to destroy it" and make the story simpler using the same elements aka The story of the aether becomes the Dark aether

Back