• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Last Stand at Griffin Castle (Galactus VS Dr. Edward Richtofen)

Galactus (Marvel Comics) VS Dr. Edward Richtofen (Call of Duty: Zombies)

~

Reading the Kronorium in Griffin Castle, Primis Richtofen comes across pages of book he hadn't seen before, or maybe the pages have changed since the last time he had read it. The pages described a cosmic entity he had not heard of before: Galactus, the Devourer of Worlds. Contemplating as to why the Kronorium is only showing him this now, one of the pages details to him Galactus' invasion and consumption of the Earth, on the eve of December 24th. Today was the morning of December 21st. Reading the pages one more time, he noticed that Galactus, while not weak, was not as strong as his peak condition, as he had only been moderatly feeding. Closing the Kronorium, the good doctor got to work.

~

Galactus is 2-C

Primis Richtofen has 3 days to prepare, and has access to all of his equipment.

Battle takes place at Griffin Castle

Speed Equalized

The Eater of Worlds:

One German Boi: 7 (LordUrien935, Oliver de jesus, MilesTheMorales1, KieranH10, I'm Blue daba dee daba die, Legacyadria, ShionAH)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Nice, their AP is dead even basically. Both scale above 9 universes. Richtofen with blood vials is also immune to time travel shenanigans and reality warping.

Hmm, I will wait for more input, but it'll be really funny if a Call of Duty character beats Galactus.

Edward 63 universe scale (although call of duty has at least 2210 universes) then because he not only seals it and retains his soul with the summoning key to send it there or another universe where galactus stays debuting those planets that will not affect any of His plans? or just bombard with insta kill and nuclear + killer time after all our favorite hitle has the kronorium

I doubt Death Manipulation or Stat Reduction will do much against Galactus but Killing Time could certainly work since I don't see any resistance to Time Manipulation on Galactus' page.

if richtofen incapacitates and bfr galactus to another universe so that he does not bother him and stays there he is eating planets without his noticing

I suppose I'll vote Richtofen then. He can seal Galactus inside the Summoning Key or BFR to one of the 2210 universes in the COD Multiverse or he could just banish to Dark Aether. Most of his stuff is completely useless but he does have some good resistances with the blood vials. Since he has prep he could chew Killing Time or Fear in Headlight to stop time or paralyze Galactus as soon as the match begins and he can just use the Key from there.

Actually, upon closer inspection, there's a lot of stuff that could change this fight drastically...

Galactus' true self is Non-corporeal, Richtofen may simply seal just the Avatar, leaving his true self still there. But i'm not fully sure on if his non-corporeality works so i'll just leave it at that.

What's stopping Galactus from just using Skyfather level Mind Manipulation on Richtofen?

Apparently Galactus can teleport to alternate realities, iirc in Marvel this would likely refer to other universes, not entirely sure how the Summoning Key's sealing works but if it sends the user to another universe then this may not work

Galactus also gets pretty much all of the Silver Surfers abilities even in his lower key, so there's a few on there that also could change this battle, so anything below this are on the Surfers profile:

If Galactus has Precognition then he's not going to sit there and let Richtofen banish him, he's going to try and end the battle with whatever he can, giving each of these

Galactus likely also has his own Sealing, so what's stopping him from sealing Richtofen before Richtofen can do the same.

Dimensional Travel further backs the fact that banishment to another universe/realm isn't going to do anything against Galactus, he'll just return shortly after.

Just some stuff I thought i'd bring up since Galactus hasn't really had much argument yet.

Summoning Key sealing does not send to another universe. It seals it inside the artifact itself. As for dimensional travel, if Richtofen banishes to Dark Aether then Galactus can't just teleport out because Monty himself couldn't escape from it, and he has portal creation and dimensional travel.

The other arguments are valid, but Richtofen has prep time, and he can just pop Killing Time or Fear in Headlights right before the match to get a headstart with his abilities.

The Galactus precog is not in character, in addition to the fact that he is likely to obtain resistance(I remember that Nicolai mentions that he disappeared from the kronorium and he replied that he achieved free will) his rank is low multiverse, while Edward is Multiversal (at least 2,210 universes). In addition, Galactus simply would not mind since it would also consume the planets of that place instead of returning. La llave de invocación tiene alma hax nivel isla m├¡nimo

Hmm, we will have to upgrade the top tiers of COD to 2-B at least, and Monty's true form to at least 2-A, likely Low 1-C.

Fair enough

the Surfer has resistance to time manipulation and would Galactus' Non-Corporeality stop any attempts at paralysing his avatars? iirc Galactus doesn't need his avatars to operate so paralysing them wont do much.

it likely comes from him resisting/escaping a time loop, the link goes to an entire comic that i'm not reading all of so I dunno the origin or being that put him there, it's likely not Shadowman level though.

Also Oliver, Galactus' precog is passive, he see the past, present and future simultaneously, so if he sees Richtofen tryna seal him he's going to end the fight quickly. Speed is = so that would result in an incon.

I'm not changing my vote yet tho.

it does not appear as passive in this key, it only has it when it is life-bearing, along with its Nigh-Omniscient is inconsistent in some cases.

His precog should be vastly superior to the Surfers even in his weakest key, time and time again the Surfer has foreseen the future casually, it's not a stretch to assume Galactus would be extremely casual when looking into the future.

1-surfer doesn't do it in character unless you need something specific

2-galactus does not do it in character either, his cosmic consciousness is only if the universe is in danger that activates itself like the spider sense of spiderman, and in the other occasions it is shown that it has to activate it.

either way Richtofen could still seal him away which is his likely start to the fight, Galctus doesn't often start with some of the abilities i've mentioned iirc so Richtofen wins more often.

I'm still with Richtofen.

Uh, you realize that Galactus exists on a abstract scale so Richtofen can't effect him right?

Also, are we going to ignore the fact that Galactus likes to use tier 1 EE?

Now that I think about it, how can he even touch Galactus when he exists in multiple different dimensions and Richtofen at best can only effect 5D's?

galactus is not 5D or abstract, it used to be but it was removed because it is very inconsistent (literally almost all avengers could damage or scratch it) it does not use the supreme nullifier unless it is a problem that is affecting the entire creation (abraxas) I don't even use it against thanos IG and I go back to say if it ranks ea low multiverse (its range falls to the same level as its ap)

His profile literally says that exists on a abstract scale and in multiple dimensions, make a CrT if you want to remove that

Also, I don't see why that's inconsistent when The avengers have fought tons of abstract beings before but that's not the main thing I want to talk about

Also, did even have the UN while fighting Thanos? I legit don't remember if he did

Back