• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zenless Zone Zero Discussion Thread

When a video shows off both a badass new character and an obligatory shower scene at the end in one vid owo

The Regular Gacha is so mean that I had to do another 10 roll just to reach the 300 rolls mark to get a free S-rank.

Out of all the S ranks you can get out of the regular, I managed to get all but Koleda and Lycaon either from the rate up banners randomly or regular.

Since I don't have any other Ice unit besides Soukaku and I have enough fire units to work with, I decided to get Sir Lycaon lol.

Drip market for 1.3 it seems.

This on the other chick of Sec 6 we didn't meet in beta before, Yanagi Tsukishiro.

I'm probably more excited for Lighter than I am for Yanagi (sorry, milf **** lol).

Tbh, I was expecting Lighter to be a Fire Attacker and a lot of people were. Him being a stunner means he pretty could replace Koleda (who I didn't know was s runner herself lol)

images

Think it's about time to review the new stuff that happened since.

So 1.2 gives us the Sons of Caldyon and we're told of them being skilled motorists (and truckie for Piper's case) that venture into the Hollow and deliver goods through there and I believe even transporting them to the city.

As it is with the other known Factions, I really liked the depiction of the SoC. You'd expect them to be some badass biker gang and they are, but they're as wacky as everyone else is lol. Although the way the story is with TV Mode not being present, I've seen people complain about the lack of it which I understand because a few moments did feel like we should have had TV Mode for the SoC Chapter.

That said, the story of the SoC was alright. It wasn't too complicated or over the top, but it was okay. Although the ending to the story is interesting in getting what we finally got to learn about the Phaethon siblings past and why they became Proxies despite the sort of nature they are as characters.

As for feats, it feels like the Victoria Housekeep Story where the members didn't really get any particularly powerful or speedy feats. Sure we get stuff like Lighter OHKO that one Hollow that was attacking Billy and the Proxy MC and later on that one Corrupted boss fight towards the end, but I can't really get anything else concrete for them other than Caesar saying she's stronger than Lighter and Lighter implying Billy is strong himself to the point he wanted to fight Billy to a duel (this being Billy was also even Caesar's/SoC's Champion before he left).

As it is, SoC and VH are probably about the same as everyone that isn't particularly OP like Miyabi or whoever close to her.

Wondering when we'll get profiles
Hopefully soon enough lol.

IDK when exactly is it a good time to do it.

1.3? 1.4? Maybe have to get feats calc'd or something? Probably have the characters abilities, if they have any, better defined?

It's really hard to say.

One thing is figuring out where exactly everyone is really at beyond just being vaguely superhuman of some degree and at best bullet timers. Speed for that, you clearly got that for S11 being able to react and parry bullets. Anby, given her mysterious past and also having once taught S11 lessons in combat, surely has to scale. And then you have Miyabi whose a Void Hunter and also a very dedicated combatant that should no doubt scale to bullet-timers like them and then some.

Again, it's hard to say when we should start doing it. At least IMO.

As for feats, it feels like the Victoria Housekeep Story where the members didn't really get any particularly powerful or speedy feats. Sure we get stuff like Lighter OHKO that one Hollow that was attacking Billy and the Proxy MC and later on that one Corrupted boss fight towards the end, but I can't really get anything else concrete for them other than Caesar saying she's stronger than Lighter and Lighter implying Billy is strong himself to the point he wanted to fight Billy to a duel (this being Billy was also even Caesar's/SoC's Champion before he left).
So basically: Anby >/= Caesar > Billy = lighter > the rest (?). Gonna need to download it again to see (still hasn't pass chapter 2 lol).

Back