• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
None.

Zelgius is above 15.5 kilotons and Erza is 16 kilotons.

And that's going to help... how? Zelgius essentially has protection from a High 6-A Goddess in his armor as the Black Knight (Unless we're assuming this isn't the Black Knight or he has no blessing)

Zelgius Eclipses

He'll use it eventually, and his armor being blessed is basically going to give him all the time he needs until he uses it

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So basically this guy has High 6-A protection? And this is fair how?
Doesnt Erza have anything of divine procedence? It should do the trick.

Also, Zelgius's AP should be higher than Meteor by quite a bit

Zelgius = Radiant Dawn Ike (Base) = Gawain (Prime) >> Volke (Absolutely wouldn't take the job to assassinate him in his prime)  Late PoR Ike (Volke would assassinate Ike in the event he ends up touching Lehran's Medallion, but there is possible Lethality shenanigans) = Post-Medallion Gawain (Volke would absolutely take the job once Gawain slashed the tendon in his sword arm, was also only described as a shadow of himself in his prime by Zelgius) >>> Petrine (Greil utterly stomped her) > Early PoR Ike (Oneshotted by a Held-Back Greil who was using a training sword, which he can't even use properly as he is physically unable to use swords, Greil also had to interfere before Petrine could attack Ike)

RD Ike and Gawain barely > Zelgius, though.

Though it was more likely in technique tbh.

If there's any difference, it definitely is barely notable, but I can change the scaling, I personally really like the idea of Zelgius and Ike being equal in strength though

Let me give some input about Zelgius (who is not wearing the blessed armor and therefore has no invulnerability):

Alondite: magical sword that can project energy beams/slashes for ranged combat. It also boosts Zelgius' durability.

Regen: i think we will upgrade it to High-Low? Well, the ability also restores Zelgius' stamina.

Nihil: disables special abilities, however, it wont null Erza's ability to change armors or the properties of said armors.

Eclipse: the trump card, it boosts Zelgius' power beyond its limit and at the same time penetrates the enemy's defense (aka dura negation), it can kill anyone in-game.

Intelligence: the guy has a ton of experience both in actual combat and in strategical fights. Is hailed as the strongest warrior of his country and is on par with the strongest warriors in the continent (noteworthy feat since these include superhuman species such as the Laguz). He is equal to Tibarn.

Going with Zelgius FRA. JSW summed it up and Eclipse is OP. Also, should mention that even without Alondite or the Black Knight's armor, he was portrayed as being Tibarn's equal, and he effortlessly stomped Skrimir, who effortlessly stomped Ranulf, who is a Captain among Cat laguz and can take on entire armies of Town level soldiers with ease.

Pretty much what JSW and Medeus said. Zelgius outskilles and then proceeds to one shot Erza with Eclipse

Zelgius has my vote.

Well, once the Mr. Bambu's Rexbolt calc on another wiki gets accepted, he might be Low 7-B. I'm also wondering if some other tomes might yield high results; namely the Tornado tome. As far as it being a stomp, maybe.

Zelgius stomping Skrimir afaik was thanks to Eclipse, which oneshoted the dude. Lions are described as top tier Laguz, so I dont think skrimir was that far behind royal laguz.

Skrimir stomping Ranulf is legit.

Ranulf stomping fodder, too.

Well yeah, Skrimer is implied to be stronger than Naesala at least, and almost as strong as his Uncle. But Zelgius was a much better fighter for sure.

Question, and depending on the answer I may close this: Doesnt Erza have ranged weapons? Cant she fly? Cant she use that durability negating armor or whatevs? Because Zelgius may be stronger, but she may have the versatility advantage.

Speaking of which, didn't Titania battle Erza to a draw? If that's the case, Zelgius should definitely take this.

No, Titania lost, but there were a few assumptions that I disagree with (but I won't derail any further)

The flight is limited to one armor, iirc. Also, Nakagami was nerfed so she can't ignore durability, except against people that use stuff like barriers.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
No, Titania lost, but there were a few assumptions that I disagree with (but I won't derail any further)
How is Titania lose? the match wnd with 8-6 votes. Isn't that inconclusive?

8-6 Is inconclusive yes. Unless there was a forgotten vote, it's inconclusive.

Dragon, they were talking about the Titania thread, this one doesn't even have enough votes for it yet

We have from the last thread (this is whay we should name who voted kitties)

After my comments we have;

Erza: Me, Gar, HST, Desmond, Velox, Phoenix, Butler, Torch, Redgrave (I think. The whole Titania joke was crazy) 8-9 votes total. Assuming he was going by my post, 9 votes.

Titania: Witch, Reb, Shadow, Arian, ALRF (Never knew if he changed the vote or not), Xanxus, Redgrave (Same reason as above) 6 or 7 votes.

Basically it depends on Redgrave, not to mention FRA to Titania votes likely weren't the best as none really addressed my comment.

Back