• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quickly tossed together, not in a blog yet in case I ****** up or someone has a better idea, but then again, trust me when I say this, there's like a hundred ways to do this, if you wanted we could drop that shit down to 8-A or all the way up to 7-A depending how one does it, none of which are inherently wrong.
I guess we put this into a blog so it can be accepted until someone attempt to do a KE of the feat

I mean is it ok?
My only issue is the thunderstorm part, because he didn't make the thunderstorm clouds, he turned normal clouds into said storm clouds, don't know if it works like that.
I guess CAPE would still be ok regardless and that's the higher end somehow anyway so idk.

We still use them to form storm clouds that aren't done via cloud dispersion and what not. Though, we also usually consider them Environmental destruction outside of universal energy systems.

Could’ve sworn we had a CRT on CAPE feats being nuked… oh well, if using CAPE values is the way to go, go for it.

It was rejected, it was done by the same people known for attempting to basically nuke every AP feat that isn't pure destruction/blunt force trauma.

Looks like Age of Calamity is getting an expansion pack.

I really hope the series gets some major upgrades. It sucks that we're still piddling about tier 7 and such calcs.

Well Armor said the calc looked fine. So I guess it's a matter of which end we use for it.

Besides a few beamos laser feats I don't think we have anything else that needs to be calced.

We need a calc member to verify it in the blog itself before we use it. Also we already have a beamos laser calc so that’s already done.

Ok, we have the calc verified, I think we’re good to go aside from getting a separate calc for flurry rush since the MFTL calc is debunked.

Not sure there's much of a point in a flurry rush calc, the frozen lightning impact was recalced at Massively Hypersonic+ which isn't useful since in AOC characters have that FTL feat. So I think for that just a higher via Flurry Rush would work.

We mostly just need more beamos calcs now, atm we have stuff like child Link being relativistic for reacting to beamos lasers but it links to a feat done by TP Link instead of one involving beamos lasers from his own game.

unknown.png

@Dust_Collector well Link gets MHS+ movement speed through flurry rush since he’s moving that fast, and the FTL is gonna be reaction focused so there’s that.

Alright, I've applied all the tiering changes to the zelda pages and merged some keys for ganondorf and gohma. If there's anything I missed from the revisions lemme know.

Alright, I've applied all the tiering changes to the zelda pages and merged some keys for ganondorf and gohma. If there's anything I missed from the revisions lemme know.
It looks good. I saw you clean up the calculation section of the verse page. Could add in a section for the Lifting Strength calcs as well

Yeah, I tried to order the feats from weakest to largest to make it cleaner, I didn't bother touching LS stuff since that wasn't the main focus on this CRT, if you wanna add them to the verse page go for it.

So, all that is left for this CRT is the speed

I can go through the profiles to see what Lifting Strength is use to complied a list, although since the justifications has change, would characters like Demise still scale to the Four Giant

I've downgraded the MFTL ratings from the characters, I'm not 100% sure which exact characters scale to the FTL ratings since I've only given it to the 3-A characters, so whoever rightfully scales to the guardian lasers you can edit them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back