• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zelda should be Low 2-C: Into the Zeldaverse

You also forgot Ganon warping an insignificant world into an entire timeline with its own space and time

For the record tho, i think ant's shut down majora threads before, so i don't think he agrees with 3-A majora in the first place. Which wouldn't make him the best evaluator, but that's just my opinion

Also the people focused on majora are ignoring all the other shit in the profiles, including the triforce being a fraction of already 4D/2-C beings

Tony di bugalu said:
I don't want to kill it but there is already a thread going for the downgrade
We're aware, we're waiting for Paradox to reply in it, but cause of his obvious IRL issues we need to wait.

I agree with Ant. Low 2-C is only fir destroying/creating timelines.

Just manipulating/corrupting time isn't enough for Low 2-C.

3-A is different because we're still on a 3D scope, as well as Reality Warping counting for a character's tier. That's not the case for Tier 2 though.

TriforcePower1 said:
I agree with Ant. Low 2-C is only fir destroying/creating timelines.
Just manipulating/corrupting time isn't enough for Low 2-C.

3-A is different because we're still on a 3D scope, as well as Reality Warping counting for a character's tier. That's not the case for Tier 2 though.
There's literally several profiles where a character is tier 2 for reality warping on a 4D scale. How would it stop just because we're above a 3D scope? He's literally influencing a 4D space-time.

As far as I understand, affecting time has not been stated to rewrite entire universal timelines, so I do not support this.

What was the rationale for making the Zelda characters 3-A in the first place, and wasn't there a downgrade thread regarding that recently?

It was made by Kep and Paradox indifferent, people tried to downgrade it and Kep/Paradox pretty much debunked all their points, and someone's coming in with the same arguments and we're waiting for paradox to return due to his irl problems.

source on this?? that's huge.

I think its the Ocarina of time creation story which translates into that, some ****** once tried selling me that shit but I didn't believe him, still don't.

GiverOfThePeace said:
Oh also, fun fact fraction of GGs power is a mistranslation.
http://www.zeldalegends.net/view/text/z3translation/z3_manual_story.html

"The Japanese only says that the Triforce was created as a "symbol" of the god's power. It says nothing about a "small but powerful portion of the essence of the gods " being held inside the Triforce. The U.S. version just added this.

The Japanese version says the Triforce was to rule/govern the world. The U.S. version makes the Triforce seem more like a subtle guide for the people.

The Japanese version just says "the world" (sekai), it doesn't say the "world of Hyrule." In fact, Hyrule was not mentioned at all in the entire Japanese version of the creation myth. The American version may not actually be wrong; after all, in OoT, the creation myth does say "Three golden goddesses descended upon the chaos that was Hyrule..." in both versions."

So it's just the power of the gods in general as it's consistently stated in series, by Ganondorf and co.
@Zephyr

I agree with GiverOfThePeace plus these Zelda downgrade have to stop when they bring nothing new Kep and Paradox have debunked the downgrades across 3 separate threads and everytime people who wants to downgrade Zelda verse brings the same arguments.

It's literally like that every single time.and yeah the Triforce literally received the full power of the Goddesses.

After in the same translation states that the Triforce was their so that the mortals can use it anyway they see it fit, especially if some Deities/gods trys to killed them (paraphrasing) there's a reason that gods can't use the Triforce heck Hylia is the prime example if she could use it Demise wouldn't have been a problem at all.

Triforce was made only for mortals/people of hyrule so that they can have a fighting chance.

You can ask Kepekley23 to comment here if you wish.

No offense but I think 3 separate threads full of people disagreeing with the tier is evidence in itself that the logic behind it is at least somewhat flawed.

I could see a possibility or likely 3-A/2-C put at the end but right now I think to many people disagree with it to be fully used.

Cumberjung said:
No offense but I think 3 separate threads full of people disagreeing with the tier is evidence in itself that the logic behind it is at least somewhat flawed.
I could see a possibility or likely 3-A/2-C put at the end but right now I think to many people disagree with it to be fully used.
The logic for people disagreeing is flawed itself.

Also, the wiki doesn't use majority rules as fact.

Listen quite honestly I just find that the logic agents the tier heavily outweighs the logic for it. I've read through all the "debunking" arguments and it all just seems like obvious wank. I still see no reason that should be the tier let alone the only tier but I was trying to compromise with it since there are arguments on both sides. If you want to know more about why I think it's wrong please read through the thread I've made because I don't feel like repeating myself again.

we did read to the thread and all the so called flawed and wank stuff you adressed were literally debunked by Kep and Paradox in other Zelda thread you have literaly brought nothing new at all.

also please avoid saying people are wanking when your own argument cant even stand on its own two feat,not only it is uncalled for it dosent validate what you are trying to say.

@Ant ill message Kep but like it was said above Kep and Paradox are super busy, the moment they annouced that they have irl to take care of diffrent downgrade threads have been popping up left and right and than people dissagree by just saying FRA every single time.

Just saying it's debunked doesn't mean it actually has been and nobody has yet properly argued against my claim so I see no good reason that it should be considered so.

I'm sorry if calling it wank offends you but that's just what it is from my perspective and if my argument can't stand on it's own two feet then the argument for 3-A/2-C Link doesn't even have legs. Again if you want my reasoning for this go to my thread.

Also I'm going to stop arguing here as it's not the threads topic so if you want to continue arguing against me comment on the thread I mentioned earlier or message me on my wall if you feel like it.

Can somebody remind me with a summary of what we need to do here and why please?

Antvasima said:
See my last post.
We are waiting for sera to continue the other thread about dimensions/parallel worlds/universes,until then we can't do much since in Zelda theirs 3+ dimensions that are referred as parallel universe's and also there's something else about the golden goddesses, that said they came from primordial Chaos and created billions of worlds (that are not actually planets but self contained universe's) which is pretty much comfirmed in ALBW.

where hilda says to Link normally The light world and her world are several worlds (dimension) apart, but the holes in space and time brought them closer and we know that Hilda's world is a parallel universe to the main franchise since the the 3 goddesses personally made it and granted it a triforce they are the only known being who can make one, the other way to even make a triforce is by wishing for one.

And actual accurate translations, states that the 3 golden goddesses imbued their powers (essance) into the Triforce not small parts of it or whatever.

It explains why Lorule space and time was breaking down after its triforce destruction since Nayru(who literally created the concept of law itself), embued the Triforce with the ability to hold the law of the universe together (including space and time), but since the Triforce was destroyed these law that held the universe together was destroyed too.

And all of this are stuff we haven't talked yet, bottom line people want to dispute Termina not being universe when it's Clearly is and stated several times and Termina is a by product universe made by low 2-C deities.

If I can say my opinion the triforce should be Low 2-C because in the right translation it is said that the Triforce has the power of the Three Golden Goddess and not just a small portion of it. For me It should be enough for an upgrade. Also give me my Low 2-C WW Ganondorf for forced the Three Golden Goddess to seal him with Hyrule and later he breaked free, rising up from his ocean prison.

Mmm, I don't know. While I do see somewhat of a justification for the Triforce being Low 2-C, the portrayals of the Triforce are too inconsistent across the games to make this an all-around conclusion. But, I also do see the OP's point. I'm not sure.

Just gonna say it right now there is absolutely nothing inconsistent about the triforce so I don't see where you got that notion from.

Especially when it is stated to contain the actual powers of 3 2-Cs beings.

The Full Triforce is consistently shown to be the strongest relic in the verse, holding the powers of the goddesses. Ganondorf used it to sustain the entirety of the dark world.

it's existence sustains the light world, a parallel Triforce being destroyed in Lorule made the land collapse. Superior to 2 triforce pieces which amped Yuga Ganon who was going to consume both Lorule and Hyrule.

Heck 1 peice of the Triforce makes you rival Zelda God's that are shown to be 4-A, (Wind fish was able to create a 4-A realm when he was in a coma and he is considered weaker than Hylia who is stronger and the head chief of the Loz pantheon)

Code:
the only thing that can rival one peice of the triforce is the light force and life force (its divine energy grantee by God's to hylians) meaning Vaatis feat wouldn't even be an outlier.
since he's literally using Zelda's light force (divine energy from the gods but not just any God that's Hylias energy he was using at its max potential. )

Back