• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zant vs Hyness... Kinda

Yeah, our little mini Hyness loses here because of the Soul manipulation.

get ganon against Void Termina, Dark god fight

Guys, Eficiente, one thing bugs me, Why is Corrupt Hyness and the three mage sisters combined, considered more powerful than Void Termina? That doesnt make too much sense.

Starting now, I'm going to make a list of all the times you derail a thread, and I will report you with enough examples. I'm going to ignore all the times you did that in the past but you should consider stop now.

What is wrong with you? I say something and you already get angry with me? I have never seen someone actually willing to make a list of what i do, you should level up your patience, i have seen you become too hostile when X thing you don't like happens, also, if somelatinguy appears, you auto leave like a bot, you weren't like that before, why are you now so strict and untolerant?

You are once again guessing and affirming that I'm angry when this isn't the case at all, with me once again having to waste my time by telling you that you are wrong. You have derailed many of my threads before to the point where I just give up on one, others where presumably killed by it and in general it's just unnecessary. Derail a thread is against the rules, you should consider me generous to only now start to make a list of the times you derail threads. Nevermind the fact that you don't see this as something wrong and freely call out some supposed anger I have based on your own beliefs.

Eficiente, are you serious? You threatened a guy about reporting him for briefly mentioning one unrelated topic in a VS thread. That's a completely unnecessary show of hostility and he's right to be pissed off about you saying something like that to him out of nowhere.

Don't just go saying whatever you want to others because they've been a bother to you in the past, you're expected to behave maturely just as much as everyone else and for you to forget this so easily, that's not a good sign at all.

Andytrenom said:
You threatened a guy about reporting him for briefly mentioning one unrelated topic in a VS thread.
No I didn't.

Eficiente said:
Starting now, I'm going to make a list of all the times you derail a thread, and I will report you with enough examples. I'm going to ignore all the times you did that in the past but you should consider stop now.
I said I was going to make list, and report him with enough examples of him derailing threads, while also ignoring all the times he did so in the past. I don't see how this is hostility, at all.

@Eficiente How would you feel if you asked me a simple question and I made no attempt to acknowledge what you asked but simply said "I am going to keep tabs on you and report you when I see you causing trouble for people again". Would you be completely okay with it and not percieve any kind of animosity towards you? Maybe you will but not everyone will.

What you said is a completely unwarranted response to what Kiby asked you and then when he called you out on it, you just dismiss him, call him a waste of time, bring up past offenses, talk about how generous you're being right now and then try to call him out for not realizing his wrongdoings. I don't appreciate this self righteous nonsense and I see little more in your comments than a member failing to watch his mouth when talking to others ignorant of his own responsibilities to be polite and well behaved.

Just watch what you say to others please. This goes for you as much as everyone else and I would prefer if you don't forget this.

Well, giving that Kirby71 has admitted before that that he sometimes couldn't control his derailment in threads and that I already properly told him before to not derail threads, I will disagree on the comparison there, it's not the same. I believe context matters on this, Kirby's derailment it's not something that used to happen, is something that repeatedly happens. My comment didn't just came out of nowhere, it's a continuation of this happening over and over. I could have been far more polite, yes, I admit it, but I believe no one would have take this casually at this point if they were in my position.

Honestly it's why I addressed it and suggested him to move it to another thread. I solely agree with Andy on this as I've noticed unneeded levels of hostility and being passive aggressive in the past, admittedly I am rather displeased by it. I think you should stop taking the occupation of this verse too seriously and respect the words of others without trying to offend anyone, while yeah it was unneeded for Kirby to bring up an unrelated topic, you should either address it formally or simply disregard it.

Apologies for my abrupt involvement, I believe we should get back on task with this matchup.

Oh I just got ninja'd by Efi.

But oh well, this isn't the right place to talk about this, should we just ignore it and move on?

I do 100% agree that I have been passive aggressive in the past with the likes of SomeLatinGuy and such when it comes to topics of this verse, this is not the same tho.

@Mag In my wall, I guess.

@Andytremon I acknowledge my guilt, i feel guilty, because i have been being uncapable of controlling myself from saying something unrelated, and not thinking "this thing here NO", that, or not even noticing what im saying is derailing (this is the most habitual, like, im very distracted almost always, this time was unintended) While its right that Eficiente have become sometimes hostile with someone, its right that is also kinda hard to handle someone Who is constantly derailing and screwing over infinitely.

Please forgive us both, especially me, understand that my enemy is myself, what im trying to explain is that i sometimes cause harm to others without wanting to (not even noticing maybe), and i need to really be careful of myself and acknowledge what im going to do before just jumping AND actively keep that in mind without forgetting it and putting It in practise, to change that personality i don't want.

This is horrendously off topic and has nothing to do with the thread. If you want to argue this, go to message walls. You shouldn't have jumped the way you did Eficiente. Kirby shouldn't have derailed to begin with. Both sides are at fault, now move on with your lives because this shouldn't be a realistic topic that needs to be insinuated.

Going Zant FRA.

Not much to expect except...

Since one is saying "Zant via passive Soul Manipulation, Power Nullification and overall versatility"... can he now fight Hyness despite the AP and dura gap WITH speed equalisation?

(Meanwhile...)

This is AP of Zant at 2.075138774726416e+36 Joules

Kirby fodder reaches 1.052E+37 J

I am voting for the Kirby fodder for AP advantage and Zant cannot do serious hax at this level (his tier 4 state may be different)

What does it mean "he cannot do hax at this level"? His 5-A and his High 4-C key are the same one, and AP doesn't really matter with soul manipulation.

Curious: what type of soul hax does he have (also how varying this hax goes) and how does Link and other Zelda characters tank that?

Jasonsith said:
Curious: what type of soul hax does he have (also how varying this hax goes) and how does Link and other Zelda characters tank that?
He spreads a fog that turns you into a sol whihc means you can't do shit with the physical world.

Yeah, Zant is able to bring "Twilight" in pretty big areas that transmutate people in souls that are incapable of interacting with the world, cannot see other guys that keep their bodies (like Link), and it's resisted by Link, Zelda and Ganondorf because Triforce pieces let people resist curses. As well as other guys that resist it by being a race that naturally lives in the "Twilight" I mentioned above, like Zant himself.

>Are't incapable of interacting with the world

So they are capable of interacting with the world? >~>

TriforcePower1 said:
Yeah, Zant is able to bring "Twilight" in pretty big areas that transmutate people in souls that are incapable of interacting with the world, cannot see other guys that keep their bodies (like Link), and it's resisted by Link, Zelda and Ganondorf because Triforce pieces let people resist curses. As well as other guys that resist it by being a race that naturally lives in the "Twilight" I mentioned above, like Zant himself.
So likely Zant hax stomps and non Twilight citizens and non Tried Force users are bye bye huh?

Or could the fodder even throw any projectiles before being spirited away?

Back