• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zangief (Street Fighter) VS Tanjiro Kamado (KNY)

Speed is equalized:

Wrestler

ff299ae7cd60ca1e9c08522804d0332c.jpg

VERSUS

Tanjiro Kamado (9A Key)

30049ad2-eaa8-470d-8c74-9b4708f7bbd9.jpeg

Looks interesting, but I think this match should be paused for awhile, since Zangief will soon be updated.

Zangief has been upgraded, time to resurrect this match.

Also the AP gap is about 7x, Tanjiro's just barely a neck above baseline while Zangief is 0.04 tons
True, and although the most correct version of the calc gives 0.037 tons, Zangief's almost a stone wall in his league, so the 7x gap is there (a stomp starts at 7.5 iirc), more or less, at least for defense, without accounting the ways Zangief has to increase his durability.
Zangief now has a huge LS advantage, meaning that his grapples, throws and submissions are going to be extremely effective.

I don't know what Tanjiro does as a first move, but Zangief is likely going to recognize him as an expert swordsman, just like he did with Satsuki, and might try a similar approach, i.e. trying to tank Tanjiro's sword to either break it or disarm him.

Zangief has been upgraded, time to resurrect this match.

True, and although the most correct version of the calc gives 0.037 tons, Zangief's almost a stone wall in his league, so the 7x gap is there (a stomp starts at 7.5 iirc), more or less, at least for defense, without accounting the ways Zangief has to increase his durability.
Zangief now has a huge LS advantage, meaning that his grapples, throws and submissions are going to be extremely effective.

I don't know what Tanjiro does as a first move, but Zangief is likely going to recognize him as an expert swordsman, just like he did with Satsuki, and might try a similar approach, i.e. trying to tank Tanjiro's sword to either break it or disarm him.
Any counters to precogtion?

Tanjiro doesn't have precog in this key, I think.
From what I see it's exclusive to his third key, which is 8-C, while here he's in one of his two 9-A keys (I don't know which one)

What does Taniiro start with and how does he behave in combat?
Also, can his aura be resisted by having a strong willpower, being brave, strong or else?

Back