• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zamasu's Will (Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2) Runs a 2-C Gauntlet

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Fusion_Zamasu

Rules:

Zamasu has 100 years of prep before each fight.

Zamasu has extensive knowledge of every 2-C on the site but doesn't know the order he will fight his opponents in.

Zamasu is bloodlusted.

Any injuries or power ups between fights carry over between them.

His opponents get 10 minutes of prep time but no knowledge of Zamasu.

BEGIN!!!

Notes: This is Xenoverse Zamasu so he is still quite intelligent and capable of spreading outside of time. I understand this may seem like the deck is stacked in Zamasu's favour but I feel that it is necessary for him not to be absolutely stomped by the other 2-Cs. If I'm not supposed to put so many odd rules I can take them away and make a different fight. :(

Poor Zamasu only beats the ones that are either glass cannons or too slow.

Arceus, Lucemon, Pontos, and Dracula sit back and sip their tea, and the resulting rumbling of their tummies erase every Zamasu from existence, even if they have a time ring.

Zamasu gets Dexmon'd and gets the hax equivalent of getting sent to the corner for being a bad boy. ovo

This dude doesn't even have a page. Also isn't he just Zamasu with intelligence?.

>Isn't he just Zamasu with intelligence.

>Implying Zamasu had no intellect to begin with.

ovo

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Zamasu gets Dexmon'd and gets the hax equivalent of getting sent to the corner for being a bad boy. ovo
And while in that corner he will plan a plan that will that a billion, billion years and soon after many, many, many time outs he'll defeat all tier 2-C's OvO

Dragonmasterxyz said:
>Isn't he just Zamasu with intelligence.

>Implying Zamasu had no intellect to begin with.

ovo
Hey you said it not me OvO

Back