• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zamasu vs Yhwach

Idk what a high 3-A universe is. But in Bleach he can move between all 3 main dimensions and more which are all located in their own separate place kind of how the universes in DBZ are separate. You can't just say blow up the human world and somehow blow up the spirit world as well.

Considering Zamasu can't reach other dimensions as far as I'm aware. It like saying Zamasu can attack Universe 6 while in 7.

How many stupid people I hear in this still open discussion. First of all Yhwach has destiny manipulation that won't do shit to Zamasu because Zamasu has accasuality that can travel through Timelines, according to DB Timelines are Multiversal and Yhwach has no way to manipulate everything into one Multiverse but only 1 single universe time at a time, so Yhwach does not affect time as Zamasu does in a more infinite sequence. Zamasu can deny Allmighty and destroy Yhwach lol, Allmighty was denied in a stupid way, Zamasu needed Zeno to be destroyed otherwise he multiplied infinitely, Yhwach ***** himself in front of Zamasu which is an abstract concept now. Zamasu effortlessly stomps he was becoming present in other timelines as well, I don't see how Yhwach can win such a being OP Yhwach loses can't deny Zamasu not even Allmighty will work, instead Zamasu can deny Allmighty

Back