• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zamasu vs Yhwach

Infinite Zamasu is literally to big to be affected by Yhwach's shenanigans. Inconclusive or stomp for IZ.

Yes I can see this.

Busting the Multiverse will only get him killed if he could even do it.

This is pretty much an income because he's to big. He has nothing at all that can drop Yhwach permanently or incap him.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Yes I can see this.
Busting the Multiverse will only get him killed if he could even do it.
I'm pretty sure this isn't how busting the multiverse works. He's not warping himself out of existence.

You might as well want to say that Zeno erasing a whole timeline would've get himself killed.

Well no since we saw Zeno survive unharmed, besides on this wiki I think it's accepted Zeno didn't target himself or something.

We know Zamasu can't survive that himself as seen in the series, unless you count DBH.

Zeno survived unharmed because he didn't use the attack on himself. Furthermore, why did you think that Zamasu would attack himself?

Zamasu doesn't have EE, either make a CRT and get it accepted or don't use that argument at all. Zamasu has nothing that can kill Yhwach for good, Yhwach can't exactly bust Zamasu either so this is incon.

The Prince of Counters said:
Zamasu doesn't have EE, either make a CRT and get it accepted or don't use that argument at all. Zamasu has nothing that can kill Yhwach for good, Yhwach can't exactly bust Zamasu either so this is incon.
I never even said that Zamasu has EE. What i'm saying is that Zamasu can bust the multiverse and Yhwach goes poof. He has the range to do so.

Rose of Ragnarok said:
Zeno survived unharmed because he didn't use the attack on himself. Furthermore, why did you think that Zamasu would attack himself?
Think about what you're saying here. You said Zamasu will bust the multiverse. But what you're forgetting is in that key he is it...so you're saying is he'd destroyy himself but not himself?

He could just bust 1 single universe could he not? He is not forced to bust the multiverse, either way it is a stomp for infinte zamasu.

@Sigurd

He's just omnipresent throughout the universe and he's not using the attack on himself. He would remain after he has done so.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
That wouldn't kill Yhwach lol, besides he can teleport at will and move between dimensions at will.
What if he bust a High 3-A universe? Yhwach wouldn't have anywhere to teleport to if that's the case.

Back