• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zamasu vs Hit

I got to give it to Zamasu.

Low-mid regen and type 1,2,3 immortality with zenkai boosts are a problem. He isn't fully immortal but is still hard to kill. Clones to keep Hit guessing if he uses his kill moves plus Zamasu knows instant transmission. Zamasu also has resistance to Hit's time hax since he is also part Goku. Zamasu is also non-corporeal as Infinite Zamasu. I feel like he pulls it off.

HyperZero95 said:
Zamasu Wins with little difficulty, as the new Broly movie confirmed that he is stronger than Beerus.
Dont go around spoiling things. Dude. Some of us havent watched the broly movie.

HyperZero95 said:
Zamasu Wins with little difficulty, as the new Broly movie confirmed that he is stronger than Beerus.
Who knows if facts in the Broly movie are going to get retconned or not. RoF and BoG used to be canon, but now they're not. Something like that might happen later on with the Broly movie as well

Even so, Fusion Zamasu should stomp FRA

Mickey1940 said:
Who knows if facts in the Broly movie are going to get retconned or not. RoF and BoG used to be canon, but now they're not. Something like that might happen later on with the Broly movie as well

Even so, Fusion Zamasu should stomp FRA
Maybe, but yes Zamasu wins easily

It doesn't exactly say it, but it is shown.I can't spoil though.

You can explain/spoil it on my profile message board.

Back