• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zalgo vs Slenderman: 9-B versions that are surprisingly haxxed

What's stopping Zalgo from doing the same thing? Heck, his presence alone would hit Slenderman with Fear haxs so

Slender also has passive Fear Hax along with Clairovoyance so he could either Mindhax him or possibly Corrupt him with Corruption type 3.

Actually, I think ZALGO could possibly make Slender unable to harm him, though I am not sure. He has the same ability as Eyeless Javk, who made Mr. Wide Mouth unable to physically attack Jeffery Keaton. ZALGO could possibly do this, making Slenderman from being able to harm him, though this may just be physical attacks.

In all honesty, both have almost all of the same hax, but they are used in different ways. (btw Slenderman's corruption was brought up but that only activates when he dies)

Bloodlust means Zaglo kills, meaning Type 6 activates, meaning Zaglo loses.

How in character is it for Zaglo to go for the kill, assuming bloodlust gets removed?

The Smashor said:
Bloodlust means Zaglo kills, meaning Type 6 activates, meaning Zaglo loses.

How in character is it for Zaglo to go for the kill, assuming bloodlust gets removed?
???. Bloodlust would also mean that he's welling to use his haxs too

From what I read from his profile, only like 3 of his haxs would actually kill Slenderman and the rest would incap him

Off topic, but I don't remember MBK Zalgo having those many hax holy shit

Anyways, Zalgo has literally zero resistance to Slender's type 6 and also is more likely to have CIS happen to him thanks to Slender's passive probability hax, so Slender probably wins via that.

Back