• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jeff the Killer vs Look-See (Creepypasta vs CryptTV) (0-3-0)

Jeff the Killer vs Look-See

Connections: Jeff faught Slenderman, and Slenderman is kind of simular to Look-See. Thus, this match exists

Ground Rules:
  • Both are 9-B
  • Look-See's Non-Canon key is used
  • Jeff has his knife
  • Speed is Equal
  • Fight takes place in a graveyard
Jeff is 84,950.538 Joules
Look-See is 40,759.5938 Joules
Jeff has a 2.1x AP advantage

Who Wins?

"Go to sleep": 0 ()
"If you yourself cannot release, then it will come to take a piece": 3 (Da3ggman, ThePrimalHunter, Volt12121)
Someone sets off a nuke: 0 ()
wz4jbmovaaaa.jpg
dc4w7i6-29f9116a-dd1e-45ba-8fbf-81346f17ab47.png

Last edited:
So, if i remember correctly, non-canon Look-See is just way more brutal than his more passive canon self, When actively trying to kill people, He tore a man's arm off and broke another's spine, so the AP difference shouldn't matter to much to him seeing as he's more keen to use lifting strength to "incap" his victims in brutal fashion (sense the spine guy wasn't dead, just choking on his own blood >->')

Not too knowledgeable on Jeff but i assume his fighting style mostly rely on knife swing, tho his pain resistance and immo type 2 can definitely be interesting

Not fully certain as of now for who to vote

So, if i remember correctly, non-canon Look-See is just way more brutal than his more passive canon self, When actively trying to kill people, He tore a man's arm off and broke another's spine, so the AP difference shouldn't matter to much to him seeing as he's more keen to use lifting strength to "incap" his victims in brutal fashion (sense the spine guy wasn't dead, just choking on his own blood >->')

Not too knowledgeable on Jeff but i assume his fighting style mostly rely on knife swing, tho his pain resistance and immo type 2 can definitely be interesting

Not fully certain as of now for who to vote
In the Jeff vs Slenderman story, Jeff does use a bit more strategy, such as throwing his knife and actively aiming for weak spots on his opponent. He also used the environment to his advantage, such as when he ran to a graveyard so that he could have open sightlines and so that Slenderman couldn't sneak attack him in the trees. So unlike the OG story, this Jeff actually does use some thinking and strategy in his fighting rather than just wildly swinging his knife

From what I can tell, Look-See mainly starts with teleporting behind people before picking them up and brutalizing them

Because Look-See has better LS, if he can restraign Jeff, Jeff is in for a world of hurt, but that type 2 immortality will probably help. Jeff also has experience with opponents that can teleport, as he has fought Slenderman before. So it's not like he doesn't know how to deal with teleporting or anything

Alright so Jeff got smarter, good for him makes him actually sound somewhat like a threat now

Type 2 is definitely nice but if Look-See was to just break his spine, he couldn't really move anymore and he'd eventually just drown in his own blood. So eventually it comes down to what is more likely

Jeff outlasting Look-See and eventually killing him via superior AP or Look-See getting a grab in and snapping the dude in half

Jeff does have better durability than the Cult member that Look-See made drown in his own blood, so I don't think breaking Jeff's spine is going to be quite as easy as it was with the other dude. Jeff's pain tolerance will allow him to fight for quite a bit without being put down, and Look-See's regen won't be incredibly helpful, as High-Low can't save you from getting your arm chopped off if Jeff decides to go with the arm chopping strat like he did with the Slender boy.

At the same time though, Jeff has no way of escaping a grapple, which Look-See likes to do, and having experience with Slenderman's teleportation doesn't mean that he would automatically know how to counter Look-See & his teleportation

Mhh, true, but Look-See was also seen enjoying ripping people apart as part of his brutalizing, and it did fight against foes like mordeo, telos monster and soot, so a dude with a knife shouldn't be too out of his comfort zone.

Yeah, so at the end, i'm not too sure who'd win, my mind is tell me Look-See has better chance however cause he did deal with crazier stuff than Jeff and he only really needs one good grapple before he start brutalizing him

Yeah, I'm probably going to go with Look-See as well. Jeff stands a solid chance with the AP and experience against people with simular movesets to Look-See, but Look-See has fought more supernatural monsters with more powerful hacks than Jeff and still managed to come out on top. That plus a far greater LS advantage, overall better hacks, and being more brutal overall, I think Look-See takes this more often than not

Holy shit, Jeff almost winning a match and actually being a difficult challenge for an opponent? This is new

I mean it helps to have a pretty decent AP advantage against his opponent and that his opponent doesn't utilize his haxes much Xp

I mean, we can always wait until someone else gives their opinion on this fight to come to a final verticect or just vote incon, as this match seems pretty equally ballanced & both have solid win-cons

I'm down with waiting for someone's opinion sense i'm still thinking Look-See's wincon is just way easier to pull off

Yeah, it seems like the Look-see's main win-con is his his starting move, so it's very likely that he just crushes him before he can really do any damage. It's possible that Jeff reacts in time or the Look-see doesn't crush his spine first go, but given the likely massive lifting strength advantage, it's far more likely Look-see just incaps right off the bat. Voting Look-see. By the way, how much energy does it take to rip off an arm? I've heard anywhere from 2000 joules to 150,000.

By the way, how much energy does it take to rip off an arm? I've heard anywhere from 2000 joules to 150,000.
idk any Joule values, but ripping off an arm is about 30,000 newtons or a little over 3 tons, so Look-See should have Class 5 LS

I doubt the 150,000 joules value though, as that seems slightly high, and most other human mutilation feats fall a lot lower than that. It's not impossible, but I don't think it's that likely

Also, vote counted. I'll count my own vote and I'm guessing Volt is voting Look-See as well

Back