• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jeff the Killer (Jeff vs Slenderman) profile

Currently the OG Jeff has Jeff vs Slenderman listed as a key, which doesn't make sense to me considering that the two stories are more than likely created by different people, and as such i propose they should be seperated into different pages unless proven other wise.
After a quick google search, yeah, they aren't made by the og creators. Agree

Looks good, I agree

We'll have to get rid of all of the Jeff matches that use the Jeff vs Slenderman key from the OG Jeff profile

Agree. However, this version of Jeff should also have the abilities shown in the og story, since it is a sequel to this one (although not canonical, of course).

I think this should be safe to add now, but the key should be removed from Jeff's profile.

Agree. However, this version of Jeff should also have the abilities shown in the og story, since it is a sequel to this one (although not canonical, of course).
What abilities, would he have?

Back