• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zabuza (Naruto) VS Guts (Berserk)

For god's sake, would it kill you to use a smaller picture? 250-400px would be ideal so it doesn't hog the page making it easy to miss something and make it load longer (for us with slow net speed).

Anyway, Zabuza takes it with Kirigakure, Suiro and Sairento Kiringu.

Gemmysaur said:
Anyway, Zabuza takes it with Kirigakure, Suiro and Sairento Kiringu.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Battle location is the Five Kage Summit, there is no source of water there, and Zabuza hasn't shown he can produce his own water like Kisame for example. So he can't do water techniques here. From here it's a pretty easy win for Guts.

Even if we were to allow the water techniques anyway, it would be a "who hits the other first" type of battle. Zabuza's durability is paper compared to what Guts can dish out, so he's pretty much dead if he's hit, not to mention Guts can damage the soul. On the other hand, if Zabuza manages to lock him down with Water Prison, it's over for Guts.

EDIT: @ AHLF, it would be best to remove the pictures if you can't resize them properly, we know which characters they are anyway.

I envision it like so. Guts hits him. But what's this it was a water clone!?!? He hits the next one. ALSO A WATER CLONE!!!

But my opinion doesn't count.

A Hero Long Forgotten said:
I envision it like so. Guts hits him. But what's this it was a water clone!?!? He hits the next one. ALSO A WATER CLONE!!!
But my opinion doesn't count.
If it gets to the point where the Bezerker Armour is involved, I doubt it would end that way.

I'll still give it to Guts, even after the downgrade.

Black Swordsman Guts overpowers Zabuza if they where to engage in physical combat, due to Guts having "At least Large Building level" attack potency (4.6 tons of tnt to be exact due to ke.) Which overcomes Zabuza's regular durability and striking strength by a significant amount; Guts should also be able to defend against Zabzua's City Block level attacks by using The Dragon Slayer as a shield (which he has done various times before.) I doubt Guts is the type of guy to allow himself be hit by a strong attack without it benefiting his situation. The Dragon Slayer due to it having the power to strike the astral body of it's target will render Zabuza's Regenerationn useless,

Berserker Armor Guts is (surprisingly) used to fightingin ocean floor conditions, and nothing states that Guts' performance was significantly altered than how it used to be; as a result, in the scenario that Guts gets imprisioned in a water prision technique it's definately likely that he should be able to activate his Berserker Armor (like in this scene) and use it's abilities to swing the Dragon Slayer to dismember Zabuza's arm. Freeing himself in the process. It's even more likely when you consider that Guts is physically stronger than any prior entrant in the technique, especially in the Berserker Armor.

Basically, Guts lived trough hell itself , fought a demon who moved at the speed of sound and won, his weapon can kill anything even ghosts, his berserker armor makes his body go all out and he doesn't feel any pain, he fought this guy
Grunbeld Transformed
and managed to get trough his crystals that are harder than metal or Diamond i don't remember, and then right after fought zodd who were almost the same size as that monster in the picture, the main villain also might solo the entire naruto verse with his Reality Warping,Casuality Manipulation and ect.

Also something i didn't state there, all his enemies are stronger than him and because of his willpower and Rage he is able to kill them, he literally fought for a entire night without stopping fighting at least 50+ skeletons and before the demons appeared he defeated 100 soldiers by himself.

He did all this without the berserker armor.

I vote Guts.

As much as I like Zabuza, I think Guts beats him. Not counting Guts' near hax inability to lose/die... he is remarkably resilient and keeps going despite injuries and wounds. Zabuza has done the same, but it's a bit of a smaller scale.

Guts has counters for most everything Zabuza can do. And will has significantly higher Attack Potency. It will just take one solid strike to fell Zabuza whereas Zabuza has to land several strikes to fell Guts. Had the location been near a large quantity of water, I could see Zabuza winning, but without that... he is significantly disadvantaged.

I am assuming this is Living Zabuza, but even Edo Zabuza would fall prey to Soul Damaging strikes from the Dragonslayer.

Sadly yes. But most of the opinions come when the stats were different, back then Zabuza's Durability was crap. And also the everlasting argument for Guts "lolSoulH4x".

Might as well add this one since Zabuza hasn't been downgraded yet. If Zabuza gets downgraded to Building level, the original post should be adjusted to Black Swordsman Guts.

Akira1298 said:
Basically, Guts lived trough hell itself , fought a demon who moved at the speed of sound and won, his weapon can kill anything even ghosts, his berserker armor makes his body go all out and he doesn't feel any pain, he fought this guy
Grunbeld Transformed
and managed to get trough his crystals that are harder than metal or Diamond i don't remember, and then right after fought zodd who were almost the same size as that monster in the picture, the main villain also might solo the entire naruto verse with his Reality Warping,Casuality Manipulation and ect.
No, he ain't "solo"ing Naruto. This is beyond reaching.

Back