• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Disclaimer: I know very little about warhammer 40k

How's Yvraine meant to take this? Soul manip wouldn't work, death manip might work, but I'm not sure how high 682's resistance to it is (I'm not sure which feat it's from), energy, mind, matter, probability, and time manipulation all wouldn't work. Neither would BFR. However, empathic and fate manipulation might.

Holding off voting until I/someone else puts more thought into how Yvraine would win with empathic/fate manipulation, and possibly death manipulation.

High 1-B death manip? That'd do it.

A couple things I will mention

Low 2C on death is not restricted

She has Low Mid regen and fighting a 4B

Gargoyle One said:
WeeklyBattles said:
This is just like 682 vs the emperor, a stomp
Why so?
High 1-B death manip and the precog to know to use it, apparently with many kms of range according to profile vs a lizard who'd need to run multiple kms to attack her.

Gargoyle One said:
A couple things I will mention
Low 2C on death is not restricted

She has Low Mid regen and fighting a 4B
Would her ressurection, portal creation, and BFR help her get around Low 2-C on death?

Would her ressurection, portal creation, and BFR help her get around Low 2-C on death?

....No

Gargoyle One said:
Quite the pickle, would it be safe for her to BFR herself?

Kepekley23 said:
Yvraine would defeat Kharn in a fight. Pitting 682 against the person who defeats the guy he got destroyed by isn't a good idea
I mean

That's pure A>B>C logic.

Gargoyle One said:
Assuming she can go to another universe yes
I more meant, does someone knowledgable on 40k know if Yvraine has safely been in the Immaterium/Warp herself? From the few things I've heard they don't sound like the safest of places.

Y'all need to stop reading my mind with that Luke level mind hax.

Back