• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Unless it's Passive, Zen'O is willing to kill and this guy is being overly hostile. Welp, Squish! And Pop goes Yuya without ever getting the chance to Power Null.

IIRC, Zeno never starts with multiverse bust, he starts with a targeted erase, which is countered and reversed by clear wing. Not to mention yugioh effects (that can be nulled) ca fuse universes

@Akreious

Op specifies he's already summoned these guys

Are Anime versio Supreme King Z-ARC's card effects usable here? Because if that was the case, the dragon would kill Zeno just by being summoned, and would apparently be immune to card effects as long as there are Fusion/Synchro/Xyz monsters in the graveyard and/or banished zone. Not sure if Zeno's erasure would count as a card effect though.

DMB 1 said:
Are Anime versio Supreme King Z-ARC's card effects usable here? Because if that was the case, the dragon would kill Zeno just by being summoned, and would apparently be immune to card effects as long as there are Fusion/Synchro/Xyz monsters in the graveyard and/or banished zone. Not sure if Zeno's erasure would count as a card effect though.
well just a reminder....military and mecha attacks don't work on Zarc and his monsters, so idk if magic or superpower abilities have any effect, either....it'd probably depend on the kind of superpower or magic, though

He doesn he power nulls if one of his monsters would be destroyed, or erased. Itś a reactive power null

Theglassman12 said:
Yes it does. Have you even seen what he did You IZ? He nuked the entire timeline right away.
Specifically because he was the timeline. Compare that to frost.

He still doesn't rsist the null, and all yuya's abilities are around 2-C, so there is no reason it wouldn't.

The power null that requires someone to die is not going to help against someone that erases everything when serious.

Theglassman12 said:
The power null that requires someone to die is not going to help against someone that erases everything when serious.
That's... not how it works.

I should explain what the dimension dragons do.

Starving Venom Fusion Dragon: absorbs the opponents AP (but leaves their ap the same) and power copy

Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon: Absorbs half the AP of the foe Clear Wing Synchro Dragon: Nulls, uses one hit kill, asnd absorbs the dead foes power

Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon: Absolutely nothing

Ok so I highly doubt Zeno would just nuke everything right off the bat. He did that to IZ because IZ, himself, was the universe at that point. He did that in the ToP according to the rules. When he only wanted to erase one person, he did exactly that in response to Frost launching an attack from outside the arena. Zeno has the personality of a child and could be easily distracted by flashy summons which Yuya 100% will engage in. Zeno didn't even immediately erase IZ, he stared up at him with a baffled expression and didn't at all respond to Goku grabbing him out of the air (plot, I know but that just explains why he didn't erase Goku...the little guy didn't even seem to notice him and this Zeno had never met Goku). Even if only out of ignorance, Zeno will let Yuya do his thing until it's too late. Yuya could also compel him to erase his hippos before doing anything else, giving him more time to act. If that's not enough to convince ya, then hey Luck Manipulation is a thing too buffing the aforementioned.

TLDR: Yuya takes this

DodoNova2 said:
Zen'o Take this via "my opponenent isn't resistant to Existance erasure" and "I Start with Erasure"
By that logic, Yuya wins because Zeno cant resist power null

Th power null is basically:

X activates there power

Clear Wing glows and negates it, and then does its thing

Unfortunately, I didn't participate in that thread (Zeno v Zarc) but that doesn't change my arguments at all. Said arguments apply to Yuya and mostly not to Zarc. In the case of Zarc, I think Zeno probably does win because Zarc is a scary monster who will taunt Zeno and will get erased immediately as a result.

Back