• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yuudai Moroboshi [POWER NULLIFICATION]

Yo o7
So i was checking out rakudai kishi no eiyuutan pages and couldn't help but notice that Yuudai Moroboshi doesn't have power nullification listed as one of his abilities which, from what I've read, has alot of justifications for it

Long story short, i suggest we add power null to his profile as a listed Ability

Justifications are :Here, Here, Here, Here, Here and finally Here

Edit: so apparently, i didn't notice magic negation on his profile :v
So as @ActuallySpaceMan suggested, a description of his power null should be added
:)

Last edited:
He already has it, its on the first line - Magic Negation (if you click on it then you'll be redirected on the Power Nullification page).

honestly almost forgot i made this

On a side note, i might try and revive the mushoku tensei verse soon
Anybody have advice on how this is done :)?

But profile creation seems like it's gonna be a pain in the as
Yeah it would be a little troublesome. I'm also making a profile verse "gleipnir" and its characters and it's quite difficult and lazy. And i think it's better to make it in the sandbox first before making it on the userblog if you want to create a new profile

Back