• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yuta Okkotsu CRT

I think you can put the abilities on for now. I also think you should do tabs for Yutas abilities and rikas abilities and resistances to better organize it.

You should honestly cut down on the amount of justifications for ap and dura and just use his ce amount and his feats on yuji and geto. And also putting in the "yuji believes he can beat sukuna" is likely gonna be changed depending on if they fight.

I think this all looks good and agree to
You should honestly cut down on the amount of justifications for ap and dura and just use his ce amount and his feats on yuji and geto. And also putting in the "yuji believes he can beat sukuna" is likely gonna be changed depending on if they fight.
This as well, good seeing the jujutsu pages getting some love

I think you can put the abilities on for now. I also think you should do tabs for Yutas abilities and rikas abilities and resistances to better organize it.
Okay.

Just saying his CE, imo, is lazy. We know it’s boundless.

Nah, like how u have Yuta> Gojo for ce is fine, dont need the boundless statement. His feats on yuji, geto are fine

Resistance to Analytical Prediction is not a thing. That would be like giving a character Resistance to Genius Intelligence because a genius scientist could not comprehend their nature. His combat style was too precise and methodical for Yuji to keep up with; that is all.

Resistance to Analytical Prediction is not a thing. That would be like giving a character Resistance to Genius Intelligence because a genius scientist could not comprehend their nature. His combat style was too precise and methodical for Yuji to keep up with; that is all.
Isn't just because the ce is blended together around the entire body that they cant see where its gonna come from?

Resistance to Analytical Prediction is not a thing.
Dozens of characters have resistance to it for the same exact thing. Your analogy is also open-ended and false, as there can be many different reasons why a character couldn’t be comprehended by a scientist. Meanwhile, Todo explicitly states its hard to predict the movement of someone through CE if the have masterful control over it.

Allow me to correct myself.

Average Jujutsu Sorcerers are easy to predict, because their flow of Cursed Energy is simple and easily digestible. Elite Jujutsu Sorcerers are difficult to predict, because they can control the flow of their Cursed Energy in such a manner that something appearing to be a simple right-hook would end up being a shockwave or an energy blast, and the target would have a hard time reading them. On the other hand, every part of Yuta's body is consistently flowing with Cursed Energy, so it is easy to read his attacks, but every one of his strikes could end the fight right then and there. Yuji never had a hard time predicting Yuta; he even stated that reading his attacks was no issue.

Nah, like how u have Yuta> Gojo for ce is fine, dont need the boundless statement. His feats on yuji, geto are fine
I
Average Jujutsu Sorcerers are easy to predict, because their flow of Cursed Energy is simple and easily digestible. Elite Jujutsu Sorcerers are difficult to predict, because they can control the flow of their Cursed Energy in such a manner that something appearing to be a simple right-hook would end up being a shockwave or an energy blast, and the target would have a hard time reading them.
Which is exactly what Yuta, via scaling off Nanami & Gojo, possesses.

On the other hand, every part of Yuta's body is consistently flowing with Cursed Energy, so it is easy to read his attacks, but every one of his strikes could end the fight right then and there. Yuji never had a hard time predicting Yuta; he even stated that reading his attacks was no issue.
If you didn’t notice, Yuta was mentoring Yuji the entire fight, and:

1.) Yuta was putting on an act.
2.) Yuta notices Yuji is sandbagging, and hesitated throughout the fight.

This doesn’t negate Yuta’s resistance.

That means literally nothing.

Yuji explicitly stated that reading and predicting Yuta's movements was not an issue, so the idea that Yuta was difficult for him to read is moot.
Yuji pointed out that Yuta was an exception to the "Average and Elite" rule, as his Cursed Energy followed an entirely different path, so that idea is thrown out of the window.

He has no more "Resistance to Analytical Prediction" conditions.

That means literally nothing.
Except it does, when Yuta has the consistent feats to easily kill him if he actually wanted to.

Yuji explicitly stated that reading and predicting Yuta's movements was not an issue, so the idea that Yuta was difficult for him to read is moot.
Yuji pointed out that Yuta was an exception to the "Average and Elite" rule, as his Cursed Energy followed an entirely different path, so that idea is thrown out of the window.
Yes, as to which Yuji notes Yuta is surging with cursed energy, something direct and under his control. Todo outright states that the moves are difficult to read, but for different reasons than Yuji. I’ve already shown multiple feats of Cursed Energy under his control, so I don’t see what your argument even is, that he just lets his energy fly out aimlessly?

Lemme break it down.
As demonstrated in the fight with Mahito, Yuji can predict his opponent's moves by reading their flow of Cursed Energy, and we can reasonably assume that this principle is the same for the other Jujutsu Sorcerers, as no other matter method of Analytical Prediction is ever given.

Now...
Yuji is unpredictable, because his flow of Cursed Energy is delayed. People expect a punch, receive a punch, and then receive the delayed Cursed Energy.

Average fighters are predictable, because their flow of Cursed Energy is simplistic; linear, in a way. "What you see is what you get".

Elite fighters are unpredictable, because they have such a precise control over their flow of Cursed Energy that they can trick you into believing they are delivering one strike by flowing their Cursed Energy into their left fist in order to feint you, leading to you anticipating a left punch, only to then redirect their energy into their right fist and then punch you, catching you off-guard. It is these split-second changes that throw an opponent off, making them difficult to read, hence why the man in the example expresses his doubts on whether or not the elite's right punch is actually a right punch, through and through.

Yuta, on the other hand, is the antithesis to all of this; Yuji even points out that his case is nothing like the average or the elite fighters. He does not flow his Cursed Energy into a single spot, like the average fighter, which reveals their trajectory, nor does he feint his punches by altering his flow of Cursed Energy within split-second intervals, as is the case with the elites. Rather, his entire body is constantly flowing with Cursed Energy, so it is all in the same place and never changes its course. His flow of Cursed Energy is consistent; every one of his strikes are straight to the point, so he is easily predictable.

Do you understand now?

This brings up another thing that I just thought of but would you agree with Yuji having accelerated development too? Since he like learns better ce manip in fights so far.

I also don't think Yuta should have "absorption" for having little pouches to store people in, that's more just storing than what absorption is on the wiki.

I really don't think rika needs her own page, like i said above, just tabbing her abilities and yutas is easier. But it is fine either way.

Another thing, if you think he deserves curse manip, then everybody will need it put on. Given how curse energy is I don't see it as a curse like how witches or magicians have curses, but I am ok with that being added. Wonder how others think for it.

Another thing, if you think he deserves curse manip, then everybody will need it put on. Given how curse energy is I don't see it as a curse like how witches or magicians have curses, but I am ok with that being added. Wonder how others think for it.
There is also the fact that curse energy users can curse other people upon their death.

I just realized Yuta's LS should be At least Class 5 or Class 10 with Rika
Awasaka can catch the Max Elephant (Male Asian elephants are give or take 4000kg which is why I suggest upscaling)
Awasaka is shocked by Yuji's strength when he launched a car by him
A stronger Yuji cant escape Rika

Back