• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen: Yuta Okkotsu Revamp

Yuji fists already messed up his body & soul.
8-63tqZPHVBg9h2-m.jpg

Sukuna let his guard down & took the hit in the beginning even before Yuta joined the fight
16-g2wc7AfwawZyU-m.jpg

Most importantly Yuta mentioned Sukuna is suffering from after effects from Gojo's fight.
15-BUYGh1veuUP2O-m.jpg
Right. Even if output and reinforcement weren't proportional to each other, Sukuna's durability has been drastically decreased regardless

The less ce the less reinforcement one can do, that is why Yuta is so durable cuz he has a lot, that is the implication with Ryu saying its like hitting a massive water tank. Yuji also makes this point that Yuta has so much he's able to reinforce his body with it all.
Sukuna in the most recent chapter verbatim says that Yuta’s CE reinforcement is not any better than Ryu’s despite Yuta having vastly more CE than Ryu does. So this notion is not true in the series.

Sukuna in the most recent chapter verbatim says that Yuta’s CE reinforcement is not any better than Ryu’s despite Yuta having vastly more CE than Yuta does. So this notion is not true in the series.
That means Yuta is still only Ryu level, that doesn't help your argument for H7C you know that right? Clearly Yuta doesn't have vastly more idk where that came from.

That means Yuta is still only Ryu level, that doesn't help your argument for H7C you know that right?
You’re not responding to the argument.

You: The more Cursed energy you have, the higher your durability is.

Me: Yuta has a higher amount of cursed energy than Ryu does but isn’t more durable than him. This shows your logic to be flawed and not founded within the series.

The premise of your argument is contradicted by the example I gave.

The current Sukuna is seemingly equal to 15F Sukuna, given what he said about Yuta in reference to Ryu.

You’re not responding to the argument.

You: The more Cursed energy you have, the higher your durability is.

Me: Yuta has a higher amount of cursed energy than Ryu does but isn’t more durable than him. This shows your logic to be flawed and not founded within the series.

The premise of your argument is contradicted by the example I gave.
The point you brought up shows Yuta is not Sukuna's level, that's my point...

And I did respond
That means Yuta is still only Ryu level, that doesn't help your argument for H7C you know that right? Clearly Yuta doesn't have vastly more idk where that came from.
Yuta does not have vastly superior ce than Ryu. Reread the fight, before bringing out Rika Yuta is losing ce and Ryu is disappointed in him stating Yuta's loss of ce. Idk where you got this idea he has "vastly" more but its clear Yuta's reserves are not impressive to Uro or Ryu.

The point you brought up shows Yuta is not Sukuna's level, that's my point...

And I did respond
It does not. It would only be that way if you assume your position to be true in the first place, which isn’t how proof works.
Yuta does not have vastly superior ce than Ryu. Reread the fight, before bringing out Rika Yuta is losing ce and Ryu is disappointed in him stating Yuta's loss of ce. Idk where you got this idea he has "vastly" more but its clear Yuta's reserves are not impressive to Uro or Ryu.
Yuta’s cursed energy reserves literally fill back up again in the fight.

And Yuta was still inferior to Ryu’s output. Yuta has vastly more CE than everyone unless stated since that’s his whole schtick which is constantly commented on even in this very fight.

In fact, your entire premise is further again contradicted by Gojo since it’s verbatim stated Yuta has more cursed energy than Gojo does but clearly he’s not as durable.

Read what I said lmao
Reread what I said lol, because I clearly followup with the very next sentence.
And Yuta was still inferior to Ryu’s output.

So you again agree with my overall point that Yuta does not scale to H7C.
You’re avoiding the argument again. By your own logic, you should believe Yuta has more durability than Gojo due to having more cursed energy than he does.

Reread what I said lol, because I clearly followup with the very next sentence.
You are not paying attention:

I tell you and show Ryu's disappointed in Yuta's loss of ce as though Yuta's amount isn't impressive to him. That there shows you Yuta's ce isn't vastly above Ryu's.

You’re avoiding the argument again. By your own logic, you should believe Yuta has more durability than Gojo due to having more cursed energy than he does.
No cause unlike you I know reinforcement takes curse energy control and curse energy amount and Gojo has a better control of his ce than Yuta.

You are not paying attention:

I tell you and show Ryu's disappointed in Yuta's loss of ce as though Yuta's amount isn't impressive to him. That there shows you Yuta's ce isn't vastly above Ryu's.
Your claim is directly contradicted by Ryu being impressed by the amount of Yuta’s cursed energy, likening it to a water tank. He was disappointed because he thought the fight would be over soon due to Yuta’s prior encounters and usage of RCT. That says nothing about Yuta’s cursed energy amount being vastly above Ryu’s or not, in fact Yuta’s constant usage of RCT during the whole fights showed that Ryu could not do what Yuta does by claiming “RCT is hard and takes up a lot of energy” along with how regenerating an arm was “a hard thing to do” with RCT.
No cause unlike you I know reinforcement takes curse energy control and curse energy amount and Gojo has a better control of his ce than Yuta.
You’ve shifted the goalpost. First your claim was that if you have more cursed energy, you have a higher amount of durability. Now your claim shifts so that you can have a lower amount of cursed energy than someone but still be more durable so long as you have better cursed energy control.

You’ve just admitted to the premise that having a higher amount of cursed energy does not necessarily mean being more durable than someone.

Your claim is directly contradicted by Ryu being impressed by the amount of Yuta’s cursed energy, likening it to a water tank. He was disappointed because he thought the fight would be over soon due to Yuta’s prior encounters and usage of RCT. That says nothing about Yuta’s cursed energy amount being vastly above Ryu’s or not, in fact Yuta’s constant usage of RCT during the whole fights showed that Ryu could not do what Yuta does by claiming “RCT is hard and takes up a lot of energy” along with how regenerating an arm was “a hard thing to do” with RCT.
It's not. If you follow what I'm telling you you'd understand what I'm trying to say.

In their initial fight we see Ryu saying how he's not full even while fighting Yuta, meaning even Yuta's "vast" ce isn't able to satisfy Ryu, this also shows us that Yuta's massive water tank quote isn't impressive, its only a description for how it feels, it means nothing other than he has a lot of ce. He was disappointed in Yuta even before the fight might end. The fact Yuta got drained after using rct a couple of times on small injuries also shows us that Yuta's usage isn't actually good compared to Ryu's quote about regenerating an arm being hard, he never says its impossible for him or others its hard and its hard likely due to the control one needs not because of ce alone.

You’ve shifted the goalpost. First your claim was that if you have more cursed energy, you have a higher amount of durability. Now your claim shifts so that you can have a lower amount of cursed energy than someone but still be more durable so long as you have better cursed energy control.
I haven't shifted anything? I'm adding onto my belief so you can understand it better lmao. You bring up Gojo, I tell you yeah that shows us that something else is needed, what else could be needed for reinforcements besides the amount of ce one has? It's control of that ce, this is the same with output. Amount + Control = better

Yuji's reinforcement and output increases with his control and amount of ce. This seen throughout the series of Yuji getting better at control and more ce from the fingers he gets stronger and stronger.

What exactly is the argument?
I first brought up
High 7-C comes from scaling to Gojo though, Sukuna at this point is weakened due to his fight with Gojo. How would he still be High 7-C?
Then Maitreya brought up
His durability would still be high 7-C. So they’d still scale off of being able to harm him.
Then I say
Why would his durability still be high if he lost a lot of ce?
Then he says
Because there’s no mention that his actual reinforcement of his body has dropped. The amount of CE you have doesn’t necessarily go hand in hand with the output of your CE. (Case in point, Yuta has more CE than Ryu however Ryu’s cursed energy output is higher than Yuta’s).

I'm trying to illustrate here that Sukuna's loss of ce also means his durability would be lower, I think its commonly known the characters use ce to reinforce themselves, if they have lower ce then that means less ce to reinforce their body.

Yuji makes it pretty clear Yuta's so durable and strong not just because of his reinforcement but because he has immense curse energy.
Shit even when Gojo comes into the gwe he looks at Yuji's curse energy and says he's gotten stronger and this happens due to Yuji having gotten a better understanding of his ce from black flash and from Todo's teaching.

The fact Yuta got drained after using rct a couple of times on small injuries also shows us that Yuta's usage isn't actually good compared to Ryu's quote about regenerating an arm being hard, he never says its impossible for him or others its hard and its hard likely due to the control one needs not because of ce alone.
He didn’t sustain small injuries, those are attacks from the person with the highest CE output in the CG’s, and the one that truly did substantial visible damage to Yuta is when his fingers got blown off. That’s really all I have to say here.

small on scale is what I'm saying. A couple of fingers got burned off, Kuro injured his shoulder and torso a bit. Small in comparison to an arm like Kenjaku and Yuki do.
I don’t even think that’s necessarily a fair comparison, Kuro nearly off-guarded him, hit him with a surprise attack that he couldn’t anticipate, then had roaches burst from his insides.

I don’t even think that’s necessarily a fair comparison, Kuro nearly off-guarded him, hit him with a surprise attack that he couldn’t anticipate, then had roaches burst from his insides.
im just talking about the scale though? Fingers, a couple shoulder wounds and a torso wound versus an entire arm or a broken arm. What isn't fair about that?

Yeah, but we know those are only small injuries because Yuta’s extensive amount of CE is capable of reducing damage to an absolute minimum. So if the guy with the highest CE output can only blow off two fingers after he’d already been in a prolonged fight, that’s more of a feat for Yuta.

Ryu was disappointed that Yuta burned through his CE so quickly. He outright said that while Yuta's output wasn't bad, his total volume of CE was amazing/nearly bottomless.

Besides KT involved in this crt we need another mod to look it over I believe. Should tag some mods like Duedate or Dereck

Sandbox looks fine to me.

(I think the tabs under the AP should encompass each of the stats so we don't have 1 stat divided by tabs and other stats all jammed together, but that's a formatting nitpick)

Profile looks really good. If there was anything I'd like to have added, it'd maybe be adding references to the scans that don't have them, and maybe adding scans/references to his DE. But this seems to have been running for a while, so that could maybe be handled later in an addendum CRT or something.

But yeah, everything looks super nice and should be good to go.

(I think the tabs under the AP should encompass each of the stats so we don't have 1 stat divided by tabs and other stats all jammed together, but that's a formatting nitpick)
I agree with this. Only having the AP divided into tabbers, but not the other stats, looks really bad.

Also the sandbox is still missing references for a lot of the P&A and they’re just completely absent in the stats

The only reason I split AP into tabbers is because of the amount of justifications, and making it easier to read. The rest aren’t so full of justifications.

But ok, will add soon.

Back