• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yusuke vs HxHverse, Fist of the North Star verse, Fairy Tail verse

Can Yusuke takes out all of these animeverses or will he fall trying do destroy them

Every one has no restraint

Yusuke is Bloodlusted

Whis arc is this? Because if this is Chapter Black or Three Kings, Yusuke stomps with the greatest of ease.

He would solo if it wasnt for one character in particular.Zeref wreks yusuke due to hax.

Zeref is not only able to stop time but also allow people of choice to remain mobile in it.

He can also insta-kill with his magic Ankhseram magic.Which allows him to kill any living being in an instant.So yusuke can solo HxH and fist of north star verses but not the fairy tail verse however.

Coleworld12 said:
He would solo if it wasnt for one character in particular.Zeref wreks yusuke due to hax.
Zeref is not only able to stop time but also allow people of choice to remain mobile in it.

He can also insta-kill with his magic Ankhseram magic.Which allows him to kill any living being in an instant.So yusuke can solo HxH and fist of north star verses but not the fairy tail verse however.
We clearly don't know Zeref's stats yet.

Mico09 said:
Coleworld12 said:

We clearly don't know Zeref's stats yet.
True but hes still displayed some feats

What tier are they? Because the strongest HxH character with a profile is 7-B, while Yusuke is 6-B.

Because the strongest HxH character with a profile is 7-B

Meruem and all ants together = B-class only

You remember difference between B-class and S-class in YYH?

what are their tiers?

Unknown. But if scale them from Meruem...

http://********.me/manga/hunter_x_hunter/vTBD/c346/3.html

http://********.me/manga/hunter_x_hunter/vTBD/c344/14.html

http://********.me/manga/hunter_x_hunter/vTBD/c344/15.html

the explosion wasn't that big, and neither was the tower of heaven, also yusuke can avoid it, and it also takes time for them to decide whether or not to fire the damn thing, other then that, they are none-factor to this battle, and sadly neither is HxH verse, how strong are the top tiers of fist of the north star?

Illuminati478 said:
the explosion wasn't that big, and neither was the tower of heaven, also yusuke can avoid it, and it also takes time for them to decide whether or not to fire the damn thing, other then that, they are none-factor to this battle, and sadly neither is HxH verse, how strong are the top tiers of fist of the north star?
I agree that yusuke solos but I'd just like to point out that the radius was affected by the tower absorbing almost all of the attack, if that was it's effect radius, the council wouldn't have hesitated......not that it matters though because if I recall correctly it takes a reasonable amount of charge time in which Yusuke could murk, no?

In fact, the only real threats from ft would be dragons and merely suicide , HXH though don't have that much to offer

Back