• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yurika vs Kurogiri (Battle for the 5th strongest 10-B)

Uhmmm she can resist everything kurogiri can do, and she just need to mind hax him. I vote Yurika.

Unless she is resisting it on the level of The Root (which she isn't), and also mind hax on that level, she isn't gonna be doing either. The Root is at least 1-C, btw

Unified Language users naturally resist mind hax on their own level, so if she is gonna kill him it is gonna be by other means than Mind Hax

uhm root is set as unknow on the profile but if it is at low 1C good, then I think it is inconclusive since he can win via mind hax, but she can also win via spritual and conceptual damage that would oneshot Kurogiri

I do not know yurika resistence to mind hax, but I doubt it is beyond low 1c

Where tf is The Root profile? Akasha doesn't have a profile, unless one got re-added recently, and I can toss out the CRT lol. I'll count your vote, but his commands kick in even before he says them, so he probably ends up haxing her first

Alright imma vote Incon as well but id like to ask, is Saber Shikis wish granting gonna scale to this stuff?

I don't know if Saber Shiki specifically does, but regular Void Shiki does hax wise I think. I'm still doing research n shit.

How fast is her reality warping and stuff? if it isn't of the same speed or faster than he probably takes it

Yes, given she is the root after all she should scale, Saber Shiki is just void Shiki

I'm also not sure Yurika would actually hit him with anything before his command takes effect, her spiritual and conceptual damage just comes from the nature of Kantan so her hits and her use of the different dream types is what delivers that damage

@ion

The root is both the source of, and transcendent of everything in the Nasuverse, standing on top of all theories and such. We know from the existence of the 8d wall in the mooncell (a computer that is able to replicate anything it observes in the universe) that there are at least 8 dimensions in Nasu, with the root being the source of those and transcending them

I trust you with low 1C stuff,

But Yurika will see that her passive mind hax will not work (passive > everything here) so she will use conceptual and spiritual attacks that would one shots at the start, on the other hand he will mind hax, so for me is inconclusive for this reason.

Paul Frank said:
The root is both the source of, and transcendent of everything in the Nasuverse, standing on top of all theories and such. We know from the existence of the 8d wall in the mooncell (a computer that is able to replicate anything it observes in the universe) that there are at least 8 dimensions in Nasu, with the root being the source of those and transcending them
Show me the scans for the 8D being infinitely superior to each other and the Root trascending them, please.

@tyri

Her spiritual and conceptual stuff comes from her actually hitting him with stuff, like ranged stuff from the magic dream, or like, normal hits from herself or items she makes. She doesn't really do much besides use her Hadan (which is resisted here) afaik and her profile doesn't actually list her range so I'm not sure if she could even hit him in time

I do not think, since it is explicitly stated that she does not fight, I think those abilities are abilities, and not related to physical combat.

No, those are abilities all Kantan users have, as in literally everyone in SSK, they come from the types of Dream abilities explained on Dan Karuma's profile. She hypothetically can hit you with conceptual and spiritual damage, but that involves her actually attacking

Ionliosite said:
Show me the scans for the 8D being infinitely superior to each other and the Root trascending them, please.
There actually is a basis for it, but the CRT will be for other stuff, not for The Root. Akasha being Low 1-C/1-C has never been called into question, so go make a CRT to get it "removed" I guess if you want, but you will probably have to collect some good scans. There alsoe aren't any actual profiles it would change so I have no idea how u would go about it.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Akasha doesnt have a page, so her 1-C rating not being contested doesnt make sense
She used to. I'm saying that her being 1-C was never removed, nor rejected. Her profile was removed based on it being considered a location, not anything wrong with the stats. The stats themselves were valid.

She used to. I'm saying that her being 1-C was never removed, nor rejected.

Yeah, but did that take into acount the new system? Because that's what's relevant.

Ionliosite said:
Yeah, but did that take into acount the new system? Because that's what's relevant.
She didn't have a profile during the new system. However, the doctrine regarding never changed, and the thread to evaluate where they stand in the new system is still in the works, but until then, I guess the old stats stand. Also, it is actually thanks to the new system that [ ] is probably gonna be 1-A

• Cancel Dream: Divided into Ruin and Transmission Type. The former is basically erasing whatever the user wishes and the higher the level of this type, the more complex and strong the erasure is. Concepts, space and time, existence of a being, gravity, matter, even worlds created from Creation Dream could be cancelled provided the user finds the core of these worlds. Transmission on the other hand, grants its user the ability to become "intangible", bypassing even other Kantan Users attacks. It also allows one to teleport. A general application of the whole Dream is reading the statistic of other Kantan Users, mostly to create tactics. Proficiency of this dream by Dan is unknow
if she scale to that as you said @paul then, she doesn't need physical attack for the conceptual attacks, but only the the spiritual one.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Ionliosite said:
She didn't have a profile during the new system. However, the doctrine regarding never changed, and the thread to evaluate where they stand in the new system is still in the works, but until then, I guess the old stats stand. Also, it is actually thanks to the new system that [ ] is probably gonna be 1-A
Well, now that changes things. You cant use her old stats since they are well, old, and thus invalid under our system since it came before the changes

By the way, I am out, I voted inconclusive, I am gonna leave this thread, since it is getting just confusing for me.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Well, now that changes things. You cant use her old stats since they are invalid now under our system
That's not exactly how the mass revisions work. The stats of each profile and verse stands until they get their turn to be re-evaluated. Go look at any of the tier 1 verses that haven't had their turn on the CRT wheel. We don't just toss em out without their due process

Back