• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yurika vs Kurogiri (Battle for the 5th strongest 10-B)

@Oblivion

what is "it" in this context? Fundamentally this match doesn't change since its only really a matter of how many degrees of infinity his mind hax is above hers, when only 1 makes a difference. be it Low 1-C, 1-C, 1-B, 1-A, its all the same for this match, so I'm not exactly sure why y'all are so hung up on it

If we want low 1-C/1-C or higher stuff for nasuverse. were going to need an akasha page weather we like it or not, and then propose a CRT upgrade again, weather we like it or not. Just saying

but anyways.. this is to my understanding..

the 1-C rating comes from Avalon. Which has "parrallel worlds" mentined in its descriptiion. which the multiversal cosmology of the Nasuverse is sort of like this

There is a sort of "Membrane/bubble" that holds "an infinitely expanding number of timelines" and each "membrane/Bubble" has a neighboring "Membrane/Bubble" that holds the same thing. There is an infinite set of "Membranes/Bubbles"

This is where the separation of the terminologies for "Adjacent worlds" and "Parrallel worlds" comes from

Avalon is described as 6th dimensional, and blocks out "Parrallel world" stuff

additonally

Akasha is the being (or thing) that created everything that there is in the existence of the nasuverse. Supposedly she is "Outside the concept of scientifc theory" and also at the summit/pinnacle of "Higher dimensional theories"

Akasha existed before all of existence as the nothingness that came before all things

The 8D wall of the Mooncell is something a bit more complicated, and requires a fackton of context

We already have higher dimensional stuff for Nasuverse because it was discussed and agreed upon due to higher dimension being superior to the lower. Nothing changed for Nasuverse with the tiering revision.

You can call it invalid all you like, but the fact that the proof is literally on the profiles and yet you claim it invalid makes this ridiculous.

Do we need a page for Akasha? No, we don't, the same way we don't need a page for the Moon Cell. Not sure if there is even enough information to make a quality page for Akasha. Don't remember why it was deleted before.

Rin: On the other hand, the laws of the Archival Space are different. Think of Archival Space as existing in the higher dimensions. From a higher dimension, 3D is like a flat fabric. Let's see...say the 3D world is a world written in a book, and jumping in it resulted in finding yourself outside of the book, okay? It becomes so that you are able to see from above your own past, present, future, in the form of records. This is the perspective of a higher dimension. Do you see? At that point, all time within the book becomes equal. After all, you can view any point in time you like, whenever you want. There's no past or future. It's the same as that. This place is imaginary number space, a higher-dimensional informational space formed by light.

The basic "book" analogy regarding dimensions (Far Side in this case) explains how they work in Nasuverse. This is also from a revision thread from like 2 years ago and was accepted because it blatantly depicts higher dimension as superior to lower, which is enough of an evidence since the tiering revision.

Ok, so... since we can at least agree that Kurogiri's mind hax is some degree of infinity above the scope that Yurika works on, can we move forward with the Match?

Ionliosite said:
I still haven't seen the proof Akasha is infinitely above 4D, so no.
Are... are you serious? The rest of the nasuverse has several 2-A structures and they transcend all of it. What exactly is it that you have an issue with?

Ok, voting Yurika unless you show me the thread where Akasha was accepted as anything above Tier 2 on the new system.

Are you ****** serius ?

not even taking in account all the Higher D shit, the Root is trascendant over to the Moon Cell, a supercumpter able to create and store infinite universes.

Show me the thread where it was accepted under the new system, because otherwise you're just using quotes that aren't accepted as justification of our new Tier 1.

Your reasoning is the unreasonable one, since you're using information that isn't even accepted under the new system to argue.

it doesn't need a thread to be accepted, it's already on the profiles, all Fate 2-A are that by scaling to the Moon Cell

Yurika's resistance is only 2-B in scale, so she gets mind haxed

You: It's 2-A on the profiles

Also you: It's Tier 1

Pick one, man.

Show me Akasha being accepted as Tier 1 under the new system, because otherwise it's literally just 2-A as just mentioned.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Nasuverse hasn't changed under the new system, therefore everything accepted before is still valid.
That's literally what I'm saying. At no point has a CRT been made to see how Nasu fits under the new system, so assuming is the same as in the old one is wrong. You have to make a CRT to see if Akasha is accepted as Tier 1 now.

@Ionlionside

when the hell did i say it's tier 1 ?

all i said it's that's infinitelly above anything in the verse, which =/= higher D

Because it's not needed. Because it fulfills the requirements, as was stated multiple times.

I vote Kurogiri because he resists and outhaxes.

Overlord775 said:
all i said it's that's infinitelly above anything in the verse, which =/= higher D
Thank you, that's pretty much the case. Given there's no CRT proving it being Tier 1 under the new system, we can't assume such thing. Thus, this is just 4D hax.

Back