• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Was looking over Monika's profile and decided she needed to have more theme based vsthreads, so here we go! Crazy bitches obsessed with their respective love interest.

Both Low 2-C, of course and probably speed equalized, because infinite is definitely a lot better then unknown. Or if it's the only game changer, keep it.

Monika is beyond time hax and ignores causality altogether (she can force the timeline of Yuri's poem despite having written it for Natsuki)

Erasing character files delete them not only from existence, but from the entire timeline (multiple ones actually), yet it cant delete Monika. She also retains memory of events wiped out from all timelines. She also simply cancels the event of Yuri staying with you at the classroom.

This is completely out of Yuno's league.

I don't see Yuno winning this even with time manipulation, doesn't seem like she has a way to keep Monika down.

I'd put this down as a stomp in Monika's favor.

Hesitant on this one, since I'm not sure how Yuno's acausality would interact with Monika's powers. I vote Monika on the hypothesis that Yuno's acausality is because she's just multiversal, as opposed to entirely beyond the scope of the verse.

Toxyca said:
Hesitant on this one, since I'm not sure how Yuno's acausality would interact with Monika's powers. I vote Monika on the hypothesis that Yuno's acausality is because she's just multiversal, as opposed to entirely beyond the scope of the verse.

I don't think Acausality interacts with Monika's powers. Acausality means that they're not affected by attacks that change that character in the past or rely on cause and effect. Monika can still erase Yuno now and she'll be gone.

Close this right now.

Yuno lost to Infinite Zamasu she isn't beating Monika who beats Infinite Zamasu.

Poinciana1971 said:
Close this right now.
Yuno lost to Infinite Zamasu she isn't beating Monika who beats Infinite Zamasu.
This is pretty fallacious reasoning. "Rock lost to paper who lost to scissors, so rock isn't beating scissors", for an example. Abilities matter and can change the tide of battles.

Superman kicked Kharn's ass. You sure he can take on BB?

So right now, it's ...

Yuno: 1 (Kyle)

Monika: 4 (Reality, Agnaa, Toxyca and Ricsi)

Not counting poincia or Sir Ovens for now, unless they directly vote.

I vote for Monika because of more hax, erasure, plot manipulation, and she also have time manipulation (thought I don't know if Yuno's acasuality will obsaculate this).

Yuno (Third world Yuno with Second world Yuno's memories, who is classified as 9-C here) has smashed the wall of time-space with a hammer. The God of Time and Space has the power to delete life from causality (seeing what happens when a Diary Holder's phone is destroyed), she also erased the universe she was born in and then traveled to a second one she created (including creating a second God of Time and Space), then killed her own self in that second one, then later smashed the second one's phone which deleted the existence of "Yuno Gasai" from causality, and survived all of that to then later, in a third Universe, have that worlds Yuno inherit her memories to then, to get back to where i began, smash the wall of time-space with a hammer (WITHOUT god powers, since those were transferred to Yuki). Also, assuming she cant kill Monika, she can easily tie her geologically (thanks to being the god of space) and trap her inside any universe she wishes (either one where the MC acknowledges her or one where she has no powers. This all ofc is ignoring her ability to see into the future, given that a dying god (who she created twice) was able to hand that power out to humans.

Voting for Yuno.

being a god of space does not mean she can restrict a non corporeal

and trap her inside any universe she wishes (either one where the MC acknowledges her or one where she has no powers.

she has no knowlage of monikas abilities, nor has she shown being able to do that to someone like monika, also, monika doesent want to be with mc and co. post ending

Monika can break the fourth wall and manipulate things outside of the fourth wall. Even if Yuno is in God mode if she had defeated Yuki, Monika wins by either cranking her insanity up to 50 or erasing her completely.

She'd probably get angry because the predetermined winner would have been Yuno if she wasn't aware of what was happening and delete her quicker than you can say "Teru Mikami" anyway.

Back