• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite part of PMMM was when the people hiding in the shelter got mindhaxed by Walpurgisnacht when Homura was fighting her.

Well, then Wal will mind hax Yuna who isn't known to resist such things, before she can hurt it too much.

Neither will die, but Wal wins via mind-incapacitation.

The real cal howard said:
My favorite part of PMMM was when the people hiding in the shelter got mindhaxed by Walpurgisnacht when Homura was fighting her.
I mean a witch who is <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Wal did something comparable.

Also she was busy fighting Homura.

Also, she has even more reasons to try that on Yuna because when Wal reaches full power she literally melts humanity so Yuna is the only thing that she can eat.

Also i forgot, does type 4 block life absorption?

That's unknown, but Yuna will likely be unaffected. Anything that will harm her life will be prevented. Wal would have to first life-absorb the Fairies accompanying Yuna which are 3-A beings.

The shelter was on the other side of the city after all, ignoring the fact the obvious fact that she didn't even know people were in the shelter. @Cal

@Gar I'm pretty sure you know what he meant.

Witches Kiss is the last ability I think about when it comes to PMMM witches. Only thought about it once it was broughten up here.

I tought that Witch kiss stuff was just inside of Witch mazes?

But anyways, fairies would PROBABLY help her find a way around mind hax. Probably.

Its the only thing keeping her from one shotting walpur anyways.

Probably, but what I'm not sure about is the victory conditions, because:

"Killing the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions."

If Yuuna's Fairies (and thus Shinju, the god that gives her powers) fail to build a mechanism to resist/despell Wal's mind hax within a day, then Wal will win.

24 hours is a long time in a death battle, i think.

Is there an reasonable argument to imply the fairies could or could not find a mechanism in that time?

There hasn't been any implication of either 'yes' or 'no' in the core part of the franchise. I'm unaware if there are examples in the rest of the material, but I just asked on the Yuuki Yuuna thread. Someone there has read everything.

Good.

I mean, the fairies vs the mind hax is pretty much the only question in this fight.

If the tinker bells can at least weaken the Mind hax alllowing Yuna to attack, she will pretty much win.

I confirmed with friends who know more about the franchise than me, and Fairies don't block mental effects at all, only physical. So nothing is stopping Wal from mind-haxing Yuna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back