• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yuma Tsukumo is street level on his own?

Hello everyone, while I gathered proofs for another thread I created, I noticed something interesting: in episode 24 of Yu Gi Oh zexal, Yuma Tsukumo attacks a very huge robot by himself (no power, no monster involved ... nothing at all) and was able to make the robot fall with a simple kick. Frankly that sounds like a low superhuman feat (which corresponds to tier 9 - C).

Also, in another episode (episode 90), Orbital 7 used a satellite (Orbital 4) and tried to kill Yuma. Orbital 4's laser created a small crater (where he was standing), but Yuma only had minor burns after that.

I took screenshots of the scenes in question here: http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/y4yrpsmfvnc3lun9z8ujhn0ygd1nwpdu

Also I think we should add another transformation to Yuma: Dark zexal. Dark zexal is superior to zexal but most likely inferior to zexal II.

As Dark zexal, he looks like that: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_ZEXAL

if the robot was damaged in the process sure.

Oribital 7 looks like a gag feat tho.

As for Dark Zexal, do we have any feats for him? If not, we could add a picture of him to the profile.

SomebodyData said:
if the robot was damaged in the process sure.
Oribital 7 looks like a gag feat tho.

As for Dark Zexal, do we have any feats for him? If not, we could add a picture of him to the profile.
he (the robot) fell on the ground and wasn't really damage. But considering the robot's size, what kind of feat is it then?

For dark zexal nope ... we don't really have feats. We just know he is superior to "zexal" but inferior to "zexal II" and "zexal III". I just thought we could add a "key" to Yuma's profile.

Outside of the fact that he quite literally has the puffy hair trope after the blast?

And that the robot next to him is not even affected?

@Jeune idk actually, it would depend on the robot's balance.

A key won't be bad I guess, sure.

When I first saw that seen of him kicking that Robot I was like... No

LordGriffin1000 said:
When I first saw that seen of him kicking that Robot I was like... No
Yeah I know. It totally surprised me because humans in yu gi oh generally don't reach that level of strenght by themself. But even Yuma's friend had a similar feat in the same episode (he charged a giant spider robot and was able to make it fall on the ground).

Back