• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yuki Yuna is a Hero feat calcs

So as some of you might know I'm kinda campaigning for YuYuYu to get profiled on this wiki so I decided to get off my lazy ass and do some calcs based off these respect threads:

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/36xxye/respect_yuna_yuki_yuuki_yuuna_is_a_hero/

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/5ti9md/respect_togo_mimori_yuuki_yuuna_is_a_hero/

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthr..._is_a_hero/?ref=search_posts&utm_source=ifttt

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthr...spect_inubozaki_itsuki_yuuki_yuuna_is_a_hero/

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/5tibbp/respect_miyoshi_karin_yuuki_yuuna_is_a_hero/

Here's what I got:

Vertexes: - Can withstand mankind's most powerful weapons with barely a scratch. - The most powerful weapon ever detonated by man was 50 megatons, which is city level (7-B). - It's reasonable to assume that the Vertexes dish out more damage than this, which would put them at "at least 7-B, likely far higher". - The Leo Star Cluster Vertex has a soul the size of the moon, and can create fireballs comparable to the sun (though not the size of the sun), so it's safe to say its durability and attack potency are at least 5-C.

FINAL VERDICT:

Vertexes | Leo Star Cluster Vertex

- Tier: At least 7-B, likely far higher | At least 5-C

- Attack Potency: City Level+ | Moon Level

- Speed: Unknown | Unknown

- Lifting Strength: Unknown | Unknown

- Striking Strength: Class PJ+ | Class XJ

- Durability: City Level+ | Moon Level

- Stamina: Limitless | Limitless

- Range: Varies on the Vertex | Likely planetary

- Intelligence: High, has a purpose of ending the world and knows how to follow it

Heroes: Collectively

- Each can all dish damage to and take damage from Vertexes easily. Can even take Vertexes out with a single hit, which I'd wager puts them at "at least 7-A, likely far higher". - Each girl have fairies that keep them safe from harm in battle, and can prevent suicide attempts such as hanging, jumping from buildings, drowning, and even carbon monoxide poisoning and drug overdoses, making each girl very hard to kill. However they can still be killed by Vertexes, putting their durabilities at "At least 7-B, likely far higher". - When in Mankai form, it took all 5 girls combined to destroy a large, sun-LIKE fireball

Yuki Yuna: - No sells hits from a bloodlusted Fu, who destroyed two Vertexes with a single swing of her sword. - Can keep track of and take out Vertex missiles, which are comparable to manmade missiles, the fastest of which flies at 15,000 mph (or Mach 25), putting her at "At least Hypersonic+". - In Mankai mode, she was able to destroy a Vertex soul the size of the moon, putting her at 5-C.

Togo Mimori - Considered stronger than the other girls, due to her having more fairies. - Was able to take on both Fu and Itsuki. - Was able to tag and destroy a Vertex soul in a single shot, which was orbiting the Vertex at speeds the others couldn't keep track of, putting her reaction speeds at "At least High Hypersonic". - In Mankai mode she was able to cause giant explosions over the surface of the moon-sized Vertex soul, and should be comparable to the other girls' Mankai modes. - In Mankai mode, she flew to space in a matter of seconds, putting her at Massively Hypersonic (Mach 291).

Inubozaki Fu - Sliced through two Vertex at once. - When bloodlusted, she was able to easily overpower Karin, who destroyed a Vertex early on with no assistance. - She and Karin were able to run and jump all across the island of Shikoku during their battle, in a short timespan, all the while still fighting. - Was able to hurt Togo with a single hit. - In Mankai mode, she was able to topple the Leo Star Cluster Vertex with a single hit, and should be comparable to the other girls' Mankai modes.

Inubozaki Itsuki - Can create barriers that can block shots from Togo (albeit to an extent). - Can easily slice apart Vertex souls with her wires. - In Mankai mode, she was able to stop the descent of Togo's pod from orbit (albeit not on the first try).

Miyoshi Karin - Was able to keep up with a bloodlusted Fu. - Like Yuna, Karin easily took down Vertex missiles while in midair. - In Mankai mode, Karin was easily able to clear out thousands upon thousands of smaller Vertex with a single swing of her blades. - In Mankai mode, she was able to kick through the shields of a Vertex that could withstand a thousand punches, which each supposedly had the force of a nuclear bomb.

FINAL VERDICT (for each girl as they're comparable to each other):

Hero | Mankai

- Tier: At least 7-A, likely far higher | At least 5-C, possibly higher

- Attack Potency: At least Mountain level, like far higher | At least Moon level, possibly higher

- Speed: Hypersonic+ (Mach 25) | Massively Hypersonic (Mach 291)

- Lifting Strength: Unknown | Unknown

- Striking Strength: At least Class PJ, likely far higher | At least Class XJ, possibly higher

- Durability: City Level+ | Moon Level

- Stamina: Very High | Very High

- Range: Varies (Standard melee range for Yuna, Extended melee range for Fu and Karin, Kilometers for Togo and Itsuki) | Varies (Extended melee range for Yuna and Karin, Tens of meters for Fu, and Hundreds of kilometers for Togo and Itsuki)

- Intelligence: Most of the girls are of pretty average intelligence, being in middle school, but Togo is shown to be the smartest (possibly gifted)

If anyone wants to fact check these/add their own calcs I'd very much appreciate it.

If you want someone to calc these feats, you should make a post on the calc request thread.

If that Vertex made a fireball comparable to the Sun, i'm pretty sure it would be higher than Moon level. A scan comparing their sizes would be nice.

One-shotting Vertexes with City level durability does not make them Mountain level, specially when their best durability feat is no-selling nukes. Though i have to ask, that one Vertex that could tank thousands of nuke-level punches, was it a regular Vertex or a stronger one?

Speed seems okay to me, but you should post a calc of the Mach 291 feat just to be sure.

The types of missiles that reach near Mach 25 are stuff like ICBMs, but shouldn't the ones in YuYuYu be more like air to air missiles or surface to air missiles, which would be supersonic+ to hypersonic.

Also, in mankai doesn't Yuna basically travel to the center of the moon sized vertex in seconds? If I'm looking at the scene right it took about five seconds, and crossing the radius of the moon in that time would be MHS+

NotEvenHuman said:
If you want someone to calc these feats, you should make a post on the calc request thread.

If that Vertex made a fireball comparable to the Sun, i'm pretty sure it would be higher than Moon level. A scan comparing their sizes would be nice.

One-shotting Vertexes with City level durability does not make them Mountain level, specially when their best durability feat is no-selling nukes. Though i have to ask, that one Vertex that could tank thousands of nuke-level punches, was it a regular Vertex or a stronger one?

Speed seems okay to me, but you should post a calc of the Mach 291 feat just to be sure.
I actually made a mistake or two when doing these calcs. The Vertexes that no-sell nukes are the weak, low-level ones (http://m.imgur.com/h7w7joF?r). So the Vertexe that was said to tank thousands of nuke-like punches is actually made of thousands of those "little" guys.

Blahblah9755 said:
The types of missiles that reach near Mach 25 are stuff like ICBMs, but shouldn't the ones in YuYuYu be more like air to air missiles or surface to air missiles, which would be supersonic+ to hypersonic.

Also, in mankai doesn't Yuna basically travel to the center of the moon sized vertex in seconds? If I'm looking at the scene right it took about five seconds, and crossing the radius of the moon in that time would be MHS+
That's true. I had only looked at Togo flying from the ground and into orbit to get the Mach 291 feat. Also for the missile feat I was going off the basis that Vertex's weapons are far superior to anything we might have.

Actually, the "sun" feat might be comparable to an actual sun, as Yuna was able to destroy a moon-sized soul all on her own, but it took all five of the girls to destroy the Leo Star Cluster Vertex's sun-like fireball. Can anyone confirm?

Huh. The "sun" feat is only city level huh? Then I wonder if it's an outlier, as the Vertex they fight are casually city level, and Yuna was able to destroy a moon-sized soul in the first half of the first season of the anime. And thank you for doing this!

If the calculation is accepted by another calc group member, you can apply the results.

Well we should calc the moon feat, as well as the girls in base Hero form, and see which is more consistent.

Alright I made some revisions

So I dug around more with info on the feats in YuYuYu. The common, "weak" level Vertex are the ones who rank 7-B (or city level). However, the larger, more varied Vertexes may very well be around 6-C (island level). My reasoning being that, in the light novels, Yuna Takashima (who's similar to Yuna Yuki, but isn't her. It's confusing.) attacked a Vertex with 1,000 punches consecutively that were comparable to nukes before she destroyed it. Assuming the nukes that couldn't scratch "weak" Vertexes were the strongest humanity had to offer (the most powerful bomb we had was the Tsar Bomba, which was 50 megatons), then 1,000 Tsar Bomba's would yield 50,000 megatons. 50,000 megatons thus converts to 50 gigatons, or 6-C (island level).

So the small, cannon-fodder Vertex sit at 7-B, the 12 Vertex based off the Zodiac all average-out at about 6-C, and the Leo Star Cluster Vertex should still be at 5-C.

This means the girls also get upgraded to "at least 6-C, possibly higher" in their base Hero forms, while their Mankai forms still sit at "5-C, possibly higher".

Unless the vertexes are stated to be 1000x stronger I don't think we can use the 6C, it would be calc/feat stacking. Plus it would lead to circular scaling with Yuna being scaled as 1000x herself.

Well this is Yuna Takashima dealing the nuke-like punches, who came 300 years before Yuna Yuki and the group of Heroes I've been collecting feats for. The Heroes have gotten progressively stronger over time, and are capable of one-shotting higher-level Vertexes casually.

I see, I haven't read the novel. The circular scaling wouldn't be an issue then, but I believe that would be calc stacking, or something similar to it, and would thus be invalid. Though it may be best to ask someone who knows more about calcs/ calc stacking, to be sure.

We don't stack cumulative damage like that, so it only really be "At least City level"

Alright that's understandable. Now is it "at least city level" for the 5 main girls (from Yuki Yuna is a Hero) or for the girls from Nogi Wakaba is a Hero (as in Yuna Takashima)? Cuz the ones I'm planning to add are from Yuki Yuna (though I could include Nogi Wakaba at a later date).

That's so cool! Well thanks for the support! Do you have any input I could use feat-wise, or am I all set?

There was something at the end of episode 10 when Togo went passed the wall and revealed it was an illusion created by the Taisha The gods wiped out the world and brought most humanity to extinction but this was split as some gods formed a tree that created a universal barrier that kepts the vertexs away from humans. I'll see if I can get the scans.

I don't think this will apply to Togo or any of the Heros since they didn't take down the barrier and only defeated the Leo Star Cluster. This may be apply to the Shinji-sama and the Taisha for concealing the world in a supposed universal cage.

Okay I was gonna say lol. So Heroes in base are at least 7-B, while Mankai form they're 5-C then?

Well, Class XJ is only for mid end Moon level and up (Slightly below 250 Exatons). She'd be around baseline, so Class NJ+ is more appropriate I think.

Back