• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yuki Unmei vs SOLSTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Yuki is trying to steal SOLSTICE's life energy when she arrives on Yuki's mountain. SOLSTICE launches Yuki off the mountain to the base. Both have taken no damage however.

Combatants:

-Yuki Unmei

-SOLSTICE

-Both Bloodlusted

-4-A versions

-Speed Equalized.

FIGHT!!!!

Just like many verses, i always see the same character being used for fights.....SoB.

I'll comment on this later for my opinion on this.

Okay i'm back.

Now looking at both profiles, SOL would win due to being on the higher end of 4-A and being close to Galaxy level. Power-wise, she also have things they can counter just about everything from Yuki. Her Absolure Barriers pretty nullfiy anything that Yuki has on her (ice powers, soul hax, mind hax, illusions even i guess, etc.). And has her own form of precog that could be on par with Yuki's, potentially canceling each other out on that.

However for all that power, SOLSTICE can't bypass Yuki's acausality if she tries to kill her and all. Though i can see SOL still winning this IF only through KO or incapacitation.

SOL has this one for me. As Cross said she's on the higher end of 4-A and has far more hax and general abilites to utilize, though she could only win by KO or incapacitation due to the reasons that Cross stated.

^Yup. Also i've been told by Prom that absolute barriers can pretty much hold up against those under her level and i think up to around it. However, SOL is "At least 4-A+", meaning she'd still be able to do just fine in the long run.

Of course other than Yuki's Acausality, SOL pretty much has this as i've said earlier.

Btw, we need to consider using other characters from Prom's verse, cause this is exactly how on the main Battles wiki where i see one or maybe two of the same characters from a verse being used again and again. Not a bad thing, but we need variety up in here too even. ^^;

Anyways that's 2 for SOL (albeit by KO or incapacitation), 0 for Yuki.

I was actually kind of wanting on Prom to make a vote here (considering this is like who knows how many times SOL was used here out of everyone in Starcross), but i think i'll take up her place since i know just about anything when it comes to it. ^^;

And yeah, that's about it for the minimum requirement. At this point, you can just let be on for more Dragon, or add the result to your OC at anytime...

I'm not sure what there is for me to say that hasn't been said already. SOLSTICE is going to get Acausality too, soon, for the record, so...

^At least you commented tho~ oVo

Well even w/o it, SOL pretty much has it in the bag for what's been said (mainly from me of course but still).

Anyways since Prom's here, both you Dragon and her can add the respective results of the fight here.

Promestein said:
I'm not sure what there is for me to say that hasn't been said already. SOLSTICE is going to get Acausality too, soon, for the record, so...
Acausality? Welp, there goes the Linx v SOL fight, unless I make it knockout/incapacitate.

Welp that's 6 total there. SOL pretty much wins solidly here then.

Once again as i said: Prom, Dragon. Both of you can now add the results of this match to your OC's pages if you like now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back