• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yuki Nagato vs Zen´o

I believe that Yuki Nagato would win due to some higher amount of versatility. She has the powers of Haruhi, whom managed to split a timeline in half and then merge them together, resulting in two separate timelines. Due to her splitting the Timeline, it would also be reasonable to assume that Haruhi could destroy the two Timelines as well, both of which likely contain a numerous number of Universes, and by having Haruhi's powers, Yuki should be able to easily do the same as her. I vote for Yuki.

I could easily say that the only honest problem would be the fact that Yuki's only FTL while Zen'ō is MFTL+. Then again, we only assume Zen'ō is MFTL+. We don't know much about him other than Attack Speed.

In this form she only warped reality so to fuse two timelines, but she is rather likely to do so. 50/50 I guess.

However, Zeno will not erase right away, he will at the very least want to see what he is fighting.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
In this form she only warped reality so to fuse two timelines, but she is rather likely to do so. 50/50 I guess.
However, Zeno will not erase right away, he will at the very least want to see what he is fighting.
So that makes it incon then.

Zeno's never fought anyone before. SBA = Standard Battle Assumption. He only has one attack and his battle strategy would be to attack.

Also @Enryu Outhaxes is not a reason for why someone would win.

Zeno's never fought anyone before. SBA = Standard Battle Assumption. He only has one attack and his battle strategy would be to attack.

No. We have no reason to assume he will erase the timeline before at least seeing what he is fighting.

So that makes it incon then.

Also @Enryu Outhaxes is not a reason for why someone would win.

That one attack which takes more time for him to charge up that it would for Yuki to simply time stop him.

Outhaxing is a reason when the opponent has nothing to counter it.

@Dragon

Whenever Yuki fights, she's bloodlusted by default and takes the best actions possible. She'll Reality warp or time stop at the start of the match. Meanwhile, Zeno needs to raise his arms and victims of his hakai are usually able to get a scream out. Except, Yuki won't waste time screaming and time stop instead or something. Zeno loses 8-9/10 times here.

Reality Warping: Nagato can manipulate the properties of the environment, such as when she modified a baseball bat to only hit home runs, modified a baseball's movements, or destroyed a section of fence. Kyon refers to this as "bogus magic". She can modify some of her own properties (such as her weight/mass).

^ this vs erase = incon

We had this discussion before, I believe it's a stomp due to personality trait.

If Zen'O, even with supposedly "fair" or "He has a chance of winning" powers, doesn't normally do it fast enough/commonly enough then he has a absolute 0% chance of winning, in which case it'd qualify as a stomp.

If Yuki wins here via always being bloodlusted by default due to her character against a character like Zen'O who jokes around at least a little bit, it's a stomp since Zen'O has flat zero percent chance to win.

It isn't decisive if there's 0%. It's a stomp. Decisive would be "Both opens with this hax normally, but Character A's hax is a little faster so more often than not, Character A would win". However, if character B starts their hax earlier or if Character A is a little slower on the draw, Character B could feasibly win, therefore it's decisive.

Zen'O here wants to see who he's fighting so he isn't even going to erase ASAP. Yuki is flat out naturally bloodlusted and can 1-shot Zen'O whenever she wishes. Zen'O here therefore has 0% chance of winning while Yuki has 100% due to their personalities.

It's like giving a pacifist a Gun, and giving a trained murderer a gun then tell them to kill eachother in a Gladiator Arena. They both have "Equal" abilities, but one is going to stomp the other 100% of the time, period.

I count roughly 13 votes for Yuki at this point, and only like... 1 vote for Zen-Oh and 1 vote for Inconclusive. Unanimous at this point?

Back