• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arceus probably takes this through versatility and better haxes, though Yuki's pain resistance and regen (depending on what level it is) make it difficult.

Not fair at all.Suzumiya would not hope any of her friends to be injured or killed,so in practice,even Kyon should be considered as unbeatable.

Love it how people keep wanking her reality writing powers, She can't erase data or erase toon-force (Srsly, i heard someone saying yuki can beat bugs, I was literally laughing at him Cause bugs would just gain that power also, he can recover from any bruise in like 2 seconds)

Comicstrip11 said:
Love it how people keep wanking her reality writing powers, She can't erase data or erase toon-force (Srsly, i heard someone saying yuki can beat bugs, I was literally laughing at him Cause bugs would just gain that power also, he can recover from any bruise in like 2 seconds)
The problem is not Yuki,but Suzumiya.Even she is not at the battlefield,her wishes still works as rule,including prevent her friends to be killed and curse anyone who want to do that.

Comicstrip11 said:
And bugs has toon force, he'll find a way to remove the curse And erase her from history.
Then that's Arceus VS Suzumiya,not Yuki.And considering Suzumiya's ability,even she wants to erase toon force from the rule of universe,that's would be okay,and Suzumiya can reject history change as her wishes,including not allow anyone to enter the past.If Suzumiya want to erase anyone from history,you knows what will happen.In fact,Suzumiya's wish directly works to all the time line,not begin from the time she wishes,and if she doesn't want something to happen,that's the rule at any time,any time line.

Comicstrip11 said:
Arceus is a god though, Hes been cursed by the ancient people in the arceus movie (i think) he has been trapped in another realm for years.
God and God are still different,when we call Arceus a god,we think Polytheism gods,but,when we call Suzumiya a god,that is,monotheism's only god, the founder of universe,such as YHWH.

But in Suzumiya's multiverse,data really can be cursed.It's clear that Suzumiya's ability is above the concept "data",as Data Overmind of her universe is still below her.

Lina Shields said:
I would highly advise that you keep the thread strictly on Arceus vs Yuki Nagato. Thank you.
But when we choose a member of Suzumiya's SOS brigate in battle,we have to consider that Suzumiya's wishes should be count as rule although she is not at the battlefield.

Of course,Suzumiya would not allow any of her friends to be killed.So I believe even Kyon should be considered as unbeatable in practise,no matter who is his opponent.

Comicstrip11 said:
Arceus stomps, the end.
Suzumiya would not allow this to happen,so there is problem beyond character ability and tier.I insist Arceus would even lose to Kyon,as Suzumiya's wishes made all her friends unbeatable.

The only problem is that Suzumiya would not allow this happen

"This" what?

and her power can also manipulate concept

I do not see Conceptual Manipulation on her profile, though.

Suzumiya would not allow this to happen

You refer to Haruhi, right? I don't see what Haruhi could do against Arceus, she hasn't HAX, Durability or AP sufficient to stop him from anything.

Arceus Can split the pokemon timeline in half, The creation duo can also fight Harhui. Plus you say She has manipulation concept right?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Haruhi_Suzumiya

Well nothing there says "Manipulate concept" So you're either using false information or can't admit anything right?

Yeah, we literally just proved you wrong here, you say she can manipulate concept when that isn't there, And if you want to fight more: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Arceus

See his feats right? its far better than Yuki Nagato's or Haruhi's Combined.

Should probably close the thread now, since someone is now using false information for his/her favorite characters, Arceus haxstomps and it's too op. No matter how many times you try to nerf arceus the results would be the same.

And too add one more thing, Arceus can manipulate concept She cant Arceus would change her fate or remove her mattter in a instant so this is clearly a stomp.

Technically every tier 2 entity has conceptual manipulation. However, most instances of this ability aren't particularly notable enough to list on their profiles as they won't give any advantage over their opponent at this level and is instead generalized with other abilities such as matter manipulation, to separate these characters from more notable examples.

Kevyn Souza said:
The only problem is that Suzumiya would not allow this happen
"This" what?
and her power can also manipulate concept

I do not see Conceptual Manipulation on her profile, though.
Yuki describe Suzumiya Haruhi's ability as this:anything she wishes become true.

So profile is incomplete,this describe means she can manipulate anything.

Yuki describe Suzumiya Haruhi's ability as this:anything she wishes become true.

That means nothing, as far as the to be concluded of this is Reality Warping, and nothing more.

It does not mean that can handle concepts . If so I will say that the Star Rod in Paper Mario has Conceptual Manipulation to be able to perform "all" carrier's wishes.

Zhaoshuais said:

This description can be categorized under basic Reality Warping. It's also a vague hyperbolic statement. Does this mean she can also manipulate much higher dimensions?

Of course not. What you're insisting can be referred to as a no limits fallacy.

Comicstrip11 said:
And too add one more thing, Arceus can manipulate concept She cant Arceus would change her fate or remove her mattter in a instant so this is clearly a stomp.
Yuki has attempted all of these,everyone knows the result.

Anything can be described by data can be manipulated by Yuki,but Yuki's attempt failed,although seems successful at beginning.That proved Suzumiya Haruhi's ability is beyond data,or can not be described by data,that means,above any concept.

And you should know,Yuki describe Suzumiya Haruhi as an absolute existance which can make anything she wishes happen,no matter what it is.And considering Yuki already has data manipulation and connected with Data Overmind,this description means manipulate anything.

What's more,the symbol Yuki gave Kyon is also interesting,Yuki says that means"I'm here",but,DO YOU KNOW,YHWH ALSO MEANS I'M HERE´╝ƒ´╝ƒ´╝ƒ

Kevyn Souza said:
Suzumiya would not allow this to happen
You refer to Haruhi, right? I don't see what Haruhi could do against Arceus, she hasn't HAX, Durability or AP sufficient to stop him from anything.
Haruhi can do anything,and if she wants to have any HAX,Durability or AP,she will have.See all her wishes as the rule of universe,and you will know what she can do.In fact,she doesn't hope any of her friends to be killed,that means nobody can do that,no matter who are they.

Is the Disappearance movie canon?

I remember Haruhi getting her powers stolen by Yuki there, which, if she can actually do anything, would never have happened.

Gemmysaur said:
Is the Disappearance movie canon?
I remember Haruhi getting her powers stolen by Yuki there, which, if she can actually do anything, would never have happened.
Haruhi wants the world to become more interesting,so at most times,she won't prevent interesting events happen from beginning,and only limit the final result must meet her demands.And the result is Yuki changed herself and seems become closer to human,that meet Haruhi's wish.What's more,She also want to know what would Kyon do under such choose.

Haruhi can do anything,and if she wants to have any HAX,Durability or AP,she will have.See all her wishes as the rule of universe,and you will know what she can do.In fact,she doesn't hope any of her friends to be killed,that means nobody can do that,no matter who are they.

No, she can not , I already have said that "all wish" is just the basic Reality Warping and nothing more. A simple hyperbole, don't get a mention as literal. Stop it, please. Thanks.

Kevyn Souza said:
Yuki Tier 0 confirmed
Pls, stop this, I already said that it not prove Conceptual Manipulation... </div>
Mikuru confirmed all the time-space theory of the future are founded by Haruhi.

And in this theory,the time is not a line,but a lot of divided pieces,and the causality,seems,is not exist.

Such rule change or rule found/create means found or change a lot of conceptions,including time,space,past,future,time line,and a lot of concepts which below everything.

In fact,the crossover to Haruhi's universe is difficult for this,as at most time,we have to choose only one rule for the whole crossover to avoid troubles and make different universes to have the same time line.That means,or we have to adopt Haruhi's time law,or we have to admit the two universes are hard to visit each other because of incompatible time law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back