• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevyn Souza said:
Haruhi can do anything,and if she wants to have any HAX,Durability or AP,she will have.See all her wishes as the rule of universe,and you will know what she can do.In fact,she doesn't hope any of her friends to be killed,that means nobody can do that,no matter who are they.
No, she can not , I already have said that "all wish" is just the basic Reality Warping and nothing more. A simple hyperbole, don't get a mention as literal. Stop it, please. Thanks.
But later we know that her wishes take effect to any time and any time line,not begins from the time she wishes,not only reality,but also possibility and law.

We should know Haruhi's universe is formed with data,data is considered as the base of universe,according to Yuki.So,this means DATA MANIPULATION=REALITY WARPING there,as data means anything.But,it's clear that Haruhi is still above Data Overmind,that means,above everything.

Kevyn Souza said:
Haruhi can do anything,and if she wants to have any HAX,Durability or AP,she will have.See all her wishes as the rule of universe,and you will know what she can do.In fact,she doesn't hope any of her friends to be killed,that means nobody can do that,no matter who are they.
No, she can not , I already have said that "all wish" is just the basic Reality Warping and nothing more. A simple hyperbole, don't get a mention as literal. Stop it, please. Thanks.
Yuki never hyperbole.

we have to adopt Haruhi's time law,or we have to admit the two universes are hard to visit each other because of incompatible time law.

Why Arceus would have a problem with time incompatibility if it exists beyond time? We aren't comparing verses, we are comparing characters, it does not make any difference. Arceus stomps in the same form.

DATA MANIPULATION=REALITY WARPING there,as data means anything.But,it's clear that Haruhi is still above Data Overmind,that means,above everything.

Data Manipulation Ôëá Reality Warping

Be beyond the "Reality" does not prove Conceptual Manipulation, this is just a normal thing for characters from Tier 2.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Zhaoshuais said:
Yuki describe Suzumiya Haruhi's ability as this:anything she wishes become true.

So profile is incomplete,this describe means she can manipulate anything.
This description can be categorized under basic Reality Warping. It's also a vague hyperbolic statement. Does this mean she can also manipulate much higher dimensions?
Of course not. What you're insisting can be referred to as a no limits fallacy.
Yuki clearly means anything,if it has a limit which can be described by data,then it can be used by her,as she can manipulate data.And I have to point out that in Haruhi's universe,the causality seems doesn't exist at all,this may include other law difference,and that means the logic in reality may not works there.

Comicstrip11 said:
Quit wanking Haruhi and Yuki, Arceus would send them to the start of time where the big bang happened.
Haruhi can lock the time which she does not want to change.And we don't know if the big bang exists in her universe.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... NÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EU NÃO LI ISSO CARA, NÃO CARA NÃO.... CARA, NÃO CARA, NÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃOOOOOOOOO....................

Oh my heart, is that I could not take it seriously, you're kidding. Tell me you're kidding, please, can not be serious...

Comicstrip11 said:
^ Now you're just straight out wanking.
That's not wanking,we see Haruhi as the Jehovah of her universe.

Koizumi Itsuki believes that from beginning,Yuki's symbol "I'm here" has same meaning as "YHWH"is also "I'm here",and Mikuru,has been proved telling lies´╝îas her brother,also from future,provided the truth.

Koizumi Itsuki believes Haruhi is the god from beginning,and elder Mikuru admited that Koizumi Itsuki is considered as one of the most dangerous person in the past,adding to her brother's description,it's clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back