• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since everyone's having interest in her lately, I think why not proposing it? The OP smartass troll of their respective verse suddenly cross each other's sight, who would win? Speed equalize, unrestrain White Queen, in-character, win when killed, defeat or incapacitated. Let the shitshow begin.

Yakumo.Yukari.full.1005817
White Queen

On a side note, death inducement may not work if anyone wants to bring that up, Yukari apparently has said something along thr lines of stabbing, burning, flaying, even being killed isnt a problem for her. I forget the exact quote but that's essentially what is said.

It's depend on the place you BFR to, the accessibility of the zone and whether or not Yukari could do it in the first place (which, yes, she probably could). In other word, it's a matter of debate, which I seriously won't touch this time with a 12 foot pole due to OP opinion.

Yukari could potentially drop her in space (her boundaries have shown to be able to reach the dark side of the moon) or simply leave her within a gap.

Also to add on to the death thing, Upon Yuyuko's request, manipulated the border between the present world and the Netherworld, i.e the boundary between life and death (Perfect Cherry Blossom).

According to Perfect Memento in Strict Sense, it seems that not only are physical boundaries, but also the general idea of boundaries are also able to be manipulated, and it seems like she would be able to manipulate the boundary between dreams and reality and open up holes for people to enter into dreams, Yukari is also capable of seeing (and seeing through) boundaries that are normally invisible; when the Human Village was displaced from history by Keine Kamishirasawa, Yukari was still able to see it. In Immaterial and Missing Power when she adjusted the sky by manipulating the border between the daylight and moonlight to unite the day and the night. Yukari can create gaps through which only she can pass, or through which anything can pass. Hieda no Akyuu evaluated this ability, saying "there is not any sort of defense method nor countermeasure, a power comparable to the power of gods".

Many of her Spell Cards allude to various circumstances involving boundary manipulation, such as: Barrier "Balance of Motion and Stillness", Barrier "Mesh of Light and Darkness".

"Other than that, since there is a boundary on the water surface so to speak, as there is definitely a distinction between water and atmosphere, and since there is the boundary called the horizon that separates the sky from the earth, as was said, she can freely manipulate the boundary of all existent things at will."

The last thing i dont know where that comes from but it was on the 2hu wiki (which fortunately does source a lot of statements, nothing there though).

A weaknesses woukd be a range, she hasnt shkwn upper limits on what she can effect but she h had instances of travelling with them having a limit (coukd onky travel to the dark side of the moon opposed to the lunar capital without prep, took a few gaps to reach heaven).

Welp, no respond for hours (that's a midly long standard, mind you), so I'm gonna advice you abit: Yukari's Spell Card feat are only seen from Spell Card alone, most of the time, so feat are limited. I tried that one and end up eventually grind me into detention. (Mind you, I tried stubbornly for it, so the result also hit me hard)

Also, no vote for me, but wouldn't the White Queen then be able to easily return from space or even from the underworld, since her world is essentially the underbelly of the world, and she nearly transcend life and death, IIRC? Probably putting her into the sun, the ultimate nuclear furnace, is a more viable option

Way to go Andy, remind everyone that Yukari is the one true queen of the wiki.

As for the fight, someone needs to refresh me on the limits of her boundry manipulation.

This had to happen, eh?

Pretty sure this is a violent stomp for the White Queen. At least it's close to one. White Queen is impossible to kill for Yukari, with her type 8 immortality and her using Law Manip to pretty much makes her unkillable. If goddamn BB couldn't kill the White Queen, I frankly don't see how Yukari would come even close to beating her. Nevermind the fact that Yukari has absolutely no defenses against space-time erasure.

/\ Saik is right. This is the 6th stomp just from yesterday's night to today involving the WQ (either for her or for the opponent).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back