• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yukari Yakumo VS Medaka Kurokami

If Medaka is using a Tier 2 form, hax means jack s**t.

If she's using her base form, she gets overpowered.

Using Yukari hax is like....In fact, I don't know how to compare. But let's just says that her powers are HEAVILY subject to interpreation. I mean, PMiSS, her powers pretty much shows her as controlling the existance and non-exsitance of everything, while SSiB makes her overpowered by some moon mary sue. But frankly, even if she is universal, from what I see she still has Moon Durability and is heavily outspeed. Yukari Speedblitzes.

So will we use No Limits Fallacy for Medaka for every battle now? Does everyone lose their ability to do anything? If so then she should be locked from being used in battles because it will always end in the same result. Also. Her form is not tier 2, she has the power to create the universe, but the person she was fighting had no where near said power. Nor did it imply he did. Skills can be considered "weapons" in a way. You own the weapon, but without the weapon you are limited to your natural ability or whatever weapons you have at your disposal at that time.

Just because it is on the page does not mean it was right. Medaka does not have the power to "create" universes through her own strength, but through the power of her skill. Her power is Superhuman, but nowhere near as strong as you think.

Medaka is by no means universal with any of her attacks.

The series is just wanked by people who are salty because Super boy prime,Dark schnider and GER solo's the verse.

The best feat was a star bust done by a god tier. The higher dimenshional being has nothing backing it at all.

Doesn´t really matter if she can create a universe or not either way. Yukari outspeeds her by a lot. The only real question is wether or not All Fiction is able to bring Medaka back after being killed by Yukari. In my opinion, as long as Yukari does her job properly, it shouldn´t be able to bring her back.

Not only All Fictio, Also, The Encounter can push away her death and push away all damage inflicted on her, including all physical, emotional, and mental damage, elsewhere...

Yeah combining this skills is certainly Unknown.

The Encounter was only used once IIRC against Kumagawa's drill which isn't even that powerful.

Its a NLF to the max, Medaka still takes this via all fiction though.

wouldnt medaka copy her powers and master them o 120%? btw, to what ectend can she use reality warping? nah, either way, medaka has all fiction, she could simply undo all of yukaris actions ^_^

The Encounter can protect from physical damage but not really from interaction. Against Yukaris Reality Warper like powers it would not work, I believe.

And if it comes to All fiction, well Yukari could for once destroy the soul of the target. As far as I remember it was never shown that all fiction can regenerate from that and the existence of a soul or a disembodied conciousness or something similar could very well be the requirement for its activation. There also is the fact the All fiction is unable to turn things to nothing that were already turned to nothing, so given that Yukari should be able to replicate All fictions offensive effects she likely can defeat him just through that.

One could also say All fictions Regenerationn is only Low godly by what is known about it, while it would need Mid-Godly Regenerationn to survive Yukari.

All fictions greatest regenration feat was that of him reviving after beheading IIRC.

So thats not even that great if Im going to be honest. And All fiction has a harder time working on strong will. Someting Yukari has

And All fiction has a harder time working on strong will.

As far as i remember, i've never read that statement.

Also, Yukari's barrier manipulation is sort of on a conceptual level. Couldn't she swap Medaka's powers for other, useless powers?

EliminatorVenom said:
Also, Yukari's barrier manipulation is sort of on a conceptual level. Couldn't she swap Medaka's powers for other, useless powers?
Let's not go too far with her powers there, or we may ends up with a 0 Yukari ...

Back