• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yukari Yakumo vs Hakumen

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the way you phrase it though you seem to thonk BM is entirely reality warping when thats more of a sub ability. Either way still not believing resistance to bfr would mean instant safety from being split apart by space. I like to think those two are distinct enough with different purposes.

Define what those barriers do and maybe Ill concede.

The barrier is a mixture between the shifting of space and time and Nine's magical ability, sealing off the entrance from her workshop from the world. It's implied though, that Hakumen would be capable of breaking and entering.

Adding onto that, Hakumen is also able to cut through timelines if that constitutes for anything.

I think it's 9-6 actually.

also you didn't answer my previous question can Hakumen only despell RM abilites or can he reverse the effect of the skill after it is complete?

if its only dispel then Yukari is fine, since most of her applications are perminant effects the only chance he has to dispel is when its happening and with Yukari's inteligence and experience she would be able to work around PoO.

I think I misunderstood what you meant then. Yes he is capable of reverting some effects, in the same way he was capable of reverting the effects of the world being erased.

I am referring to her using it for things like pulling a random object from another place, that doesn't exactly constitute as reality warp since she'd be pulling it out herself, her boundary manipulation would just be her way of getting access to it. That being said, he would be able to prevent that from working to begin with.

reverting the effects of the world being erased is not the same reversing the effect of " the world destroyed' after its destroyed.

He's doing it after it's already happened. Amaterasu was doing a complete reset of the world and everything was becoming nothing, to which he restored it. He didn't just prevent it, the place around him was gone and he reverted it.

Except he didnt do it '''after''' it was done. He only had a slight chance when it was still ongoing. And Yukari's effects are... Pretty instantenous

the former is him negating the effect during the procces the later is after its all done. In yukari's case its him negating Yukari's gap while she's bring something in or out of it while its still activate it.

I'm not saying he can't negate Yukari's abilites but with how quickly she is shown to use them it would be very difficult for Hakumen to negate them when Yukari use them.

The stuff was already gone, so by logic it was already done with. That was from a 2-C being. That all being said, there's still the fact that her ability can be overridden in general, even trying to use gaps. The people doing so were WAY below anything that Hakumen has negated, so I really don't see how he couldn't do the same to her. Like I said, that's on her weakness page so if you'd like to try and get that removed, I'd advise doing so as it's a valid thing to use here.

Even with that, it seems like you guys are ignoring the fact that Hakumen is actually capable of combat. All hax aside, Hakumen isn't a slouch in his universe, and is considerably one of the strongest from his series. Like what about his barriers? Hakumen is capable of creating them as well. He has eyes at nearly every angle of his body. His blade is known to stop Regenerationn and kill those who would be deemed as immortal. Hell, he's so powerful Arakune compared his soul to a dwarf star, and was surprised that something like that could even be found on earth. He even made Ragna unconsciously tremble because his body could remember a previous Ragna the Bloodedge being slain by him. (In this case it's the Black Beast.) I know Yukari isn't weak or anything by any means, but you're not giving Hakumen enough credit here.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Except he didnt do it after it was done. He only had a slight chance when it was still ongoing. And Yukari's effects are... Pretty instantenous
How was there a slight chance when it was still ongoing? It was already gone, and he restored it to the way it was before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back