• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yukari Yakumo vs Dark Schneider

If Yukari can get pass Schneider's Low-Godly Regen I give it to her. Given her Boundry Manipulation, I think this is adchieveable. She could just see what powers Schneider has by going beyond the Boundry of Knowledge and find a way to work around them.

So, I give it to Yukari high dif.

Prime is the one with Dispel Bound, right? If not, disregard the match. I really wanted to see how BM would fare against DS.

Hm... Yukari could deal with most of his move, either by escaping into gap or just BFR the move, or just bend the force to make it her's (the motion and stillness could "trap" the energy, for example). Not sure about the Eternal Atom though, since I don't really know about it to make an accurate statement.

dispel bound protects darsh from a lot of thing but that really depends on the incarnation i don't think prime has it cause he never knew it before he was sealed but IF he did idk yet BFR won't work, reality warping, instant victory, etc only real way to stop him is to break them individually at speeds faster than it can regenerate

Back