• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yukari VS Sim

Status
Not open for further replies.
If its creation of conceptual manipulation btw it needs to be specified on profile. That makes it really misleading and confusing especially for a wiki prevalent for making vs match ups

They do tough. They always share each others experiences, even if in other timeperiods or timelines.

Are you arguing she can erase a being more than infinitly faster than her..? And the watcher is a creator god... regardless, it'll be added, I guess.

False. She has no knowledge on it until the match starts, the end. She cannot gain knowledge beforehand.

The thing existed before everything... the moment she tries to erase all his shit he just erases her back.

Why would they need knowledge. They created everything I in canon.

How in the hell does that qoute mean that the clones don't share experiences?

They wouldn't need to know. All of what I said is things they can do, and since The Watcher is nice enough to force them to do the right thing, they would make whatever is needed.

No. Yukari has no knowledge until the fight starts.

You tought wrong, and having 4D hax and erasing the concept of a multiverse is like saying I have a 3D gun so I can shoot a galaxy away. Massive nlf.

Yes, they made them to begin with.

Also, again, she gets passively mindhaxed GG. Their passive is hundreds of times above what she resisted. 480 times to be specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back