• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
UchihaSlayer96 said:
Sub-Rel is too fast for anyone below MHS+ imo. Even precog wouldn't be enough to close the sheer gargantuan physical disparity. Not to mention the ridiculous AP and range gap as well
Yujiro has some stuff for dura neg and options to negate the range advantage, but Sub-Rel alone is difficult to deal with, let alone Sub-Rel+oneshot AP+Range advantage. There's only so much "lolskillz" can do.

Something so minor in Baki that is basically a throw away line yet pretty significant in this fight: Naruto is an anime that exists in Baki XD

Xx.davidparra said:
also doesn't yujiro beat all the 7-C's from naruto? except for maybe shisui
I mean, with the stuff stated, he's got a good chance. Scaling from Doppo, genjutsu is a non-issue and due to the fact that his senses are dumb crazy good, tricks also wouldn't be a problem. Basically, potent hax are pretty the only means of defeating him

Kotoamatsukami is the second best Genjutsu in all of Naruto, and can even trap MS users who have resistance to Mind Manip, so I don't see how good senses can stop that lol. So I think Shisui would win for sure. But all the other 7-Cs are fair game I think.

There are no 7-C calcs for the Shippuden characters anymore, so after the revisions any Shippuden character will stomp the 7-C Baki's characters

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Kotoamatsukami is the second best Genjutsu in all of Naruto, and can even trap MS users who have resistance to Mind Manip, so I don't see how good senses can stop that lol. So I think Shisui would win for sure. But all the other 7-Cs are fair game I think.
There's someone in Baki far below Yujiro who can fight perfectly under complete hypnosis, but that's a discussion for a different thread

It's not hypnosis though. It's manipulating the user's mind to the point of making the victim believe and want to follow the orders given. They don't even realize they're being controlled at all, but rather think it's their own will. Again it works on characters with resistance to Mindhax. Anyway I'll stop derailing this thread lol.

Back