• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro Hanma fights a Ghoul (Grace?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, this matchup can finally be a thing now. Hope this is fair.

• Speed Equalized
  • Both in character
  • Post-Dragon Kaneki is being used
  • SBA everything else
VOTES:

• Yujiro: 9 (Anttron, Drexkz, Sir sun man, Jarvanio, Unforgiven, Ionliosite, Iapitus, TheGodofProcrastination, PixelKirby)
  • Kaneki:
  • Incon:

Post Dragon
YujiroHanma

Also since Tokyo Ghoul states everyone has Rc cells, which allows Ghouls to have kagune in the first place, theoretically Yujiro could manifest his own, giving him another advantage.

I feel seems people don't know how Kaneki fight work on this fight tbh like how he can mimic entire Kaneki abilities there like what? Can you show it how his mimic work? Also how his pressure point work? And how his precog work? Yeah "how x work" question because people just voting without knowing more deep about the character and ignoring the other.

I know this is concluded but this is feel so wrong....

I don't see anything about what his pressure points do and good luck using them on a kagune which don't even have pressure points.

He's not growing his own kagune so good luck mimicking kagune based attacks. Tokyo ghoul humans have RC. Yujiro does not.

His precog might work against kaneki's martial arts but I doubt it's working against his kagune. Predicting someone using the martial arts that you know all of is different to predicting someone attacking with a giant shapeshifting limb that you've never seen before.

Low-Mid to Mid regen says hi to anything short of making Kaneki explode. Those pressure points fist of the North Star style?

Monarch Laciel said:
I don't see anything about what his pressure points do and good luck using them on a kagune which don't even have pressure points.
He's not growing his own kagune so good luck mimicking kagune based attacks. Tokyo ghoul humans have RC. Yujiro does not.

His precog might work against kaneki's martial arts but I doubt it's working against his kagune. Predicting someone using the martial arts that you know all of is different to predicting someone attacking with a giant shapeshifting limb that you've never seen before.

Low-Mid to Mid regen says hi to anything short of making Kaneki explode. Those pressure points fist of the North Star style?
mate its already conculded

so a bit late on that

Limbs that don't move any different from other limbs should be predictable, if not, then after seeing them in motion precog should work anyway.

He beat Deep Sea King who has mid because of his supersonic punch and he can use shaori to reflect Ken's damage back onto him and blow his body apart. So getting past his Low Mid shouldn't be a problem.

>Verse equalization should make Yujiro have Rc cells

That's false, you can't equalize like that.

@Sir

Since this match added before the other side giving a debunk/rebuttal, looks like it need to be removed

@Pixel

Can you at least wait until voting? We still in debate right now.

Yujiro can use shaori/xiao-lee to absorb and reflect the kagune's damage back on to them, allowing him to close the gap, then paralyze him with pressure point strikes and use him like nunchuks until he dies.

Anttron224 said:
If you can equalize ki, why can't you equalize something all humans are supposed to have?
False, human and ghoul are different, human can't develop Rc cells, hence why he can't mimic it. Its like you can't see Shinigami/Quincy unless you have some of spiritual level, its different, making it verse equalization just make it mess.

>theoritical idea

And? You just assumpting a baseless theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back