• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro fights a Demon-Level Threat (Grace)

Not voting just yet but I'm kinda leaning towards yujiro

Skilled, smart, strong, and more likely to go all out.

Yujiro can just use his Analysis to see his weaknesses on a molecular level, figure out how to beat him and then destroy him. The only way Sea King can win is if it starts raining. So I vote Yujiro.

Yeah, I think I'm voting Yujiro.

Doods got martial arts precog, body control, and can copy + paste sea kings abilites. Yes even the weird stuff thanks to imagination...no seriously, this guy made the perfect soup with his mind and baki was able to taste it. As long as sea king is suprised seeing him do his move and belives he's actually doing em, its game.

(refer to user name for ocean mans reaction)

GyroNutz said:
How is Yujiro not higher than Low 7-C?
To my recollection, all of the feats and statements higher than that were deemed to be outliers, and made scaling an absolute nightmare on top of that.

Even with the statements on his page, low-ends are being assumed in order to prevent the verse's ratings from getting too inflated.

The US military has ''conventional'' explosives higher than that though.

I'm only going off my memory from the last CRT I paid attention to. One of the Baki supporters who actually reads the series probably has a better answer than I do.

I remember Ryukama being one of the people knowledgeable on the series. Try asking them.

I think it's because Yujiro is really mysticized in canon and that a lot of in universe characters overestimate him because of his insane power. Also, I have seen him take cover from napalm so I don't know if he is as powerful as I would like him to be.

Napalm's actually quite toxic in addition to the obvious issue of burning things really badly, so that can explain that if one wants.

Idk, because he crushed a Kokoe poison dart frog as an infant, which in canon has poison potent enough that 1mL can kill 150,000 grown men.

SBA'd make it raining though.

^Supersonic punch can do the trick in Yujiro's case. Plus it's not like Deep Sea King can damage him considering how he knows Shaori.

Back