• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu Yu Hakusho potential revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
you counted hiei's dragon wave which from save movie i got the mind/morality manipulation,care to explain that?And what about the powers i got from the manga?

He didn't count Black Dragon Wave, he only had Dragon of the Darkness Flame, which was in the manga. But yeah, we should remove Black Dragon Wave from his profile.

Dark649 said:
It seems that some abilities you listed are onime only, which we cannot use. I doubt the others, also the lightning used by Suzaku was haku infused which would have made it much slower and is an outlier anyway since the other MHS speed feat were done by characters far far faster than them, i also want to keep the High Hypersonic calc in the pages and not discard it.
But High Hypersonic would be the speed of movement would not it? MHS + could still give the reaction speed, since he did not follow the lightning, only defended himself.

Pretty sure it was discussed multiple times that Suzaku's red lightning was NOT real lightning.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Pretty sure it was discussed multiple times that Suzaku's red lightning was NOT real lightning.
The only thing discussed was whether it would be an outlier or not. It is obviously a real lightning there that he summon a direct lightning from the sky to make the attack.

But it doesn't behave like real lightning, plus lightning is not red.

is not red in the manga, and since the YYH characters can interact with intangible things like souls for example, I do not find it so difficult to interact with relays. Still the discussion was whether it was an outlier or not

MHS/MHS+ Yusuke that early on sounds pretty outlier-ish to be honest....if there's other feats that you can find to support that rating that early on then it'd be fine but as it stands it looks pretty inconsistent.

Soldier Blue said:
Suzaku's lightning has been discussed before. We agreed on it not behaving like natural lightning.
In fact was accept like Natural lightning, but people said outlier

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
When can we get the revisions made and what revisions have been agreed upon?
All the abilities were accepted and applied. The early MHS stuff, Speed of Light Spirit Gun and 6-A proposal were rejected.

That question can be asked in a wall to a knowledgeble user about the verse, i think everything is settled here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back