• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu Yu Hakusho potential revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://i.imgur.com/VBwh0Rj.gif

Òé¬Òâ¼Òü«Õö»õ©ÇÒü«Õ╝▒þé╣Òüá....ÒüÁÒüÁ

• Meaning: "This is my only blind spot, fufufu...."
õ║║ÚûôþòîÒüºÒü»õ║öÕêåÒü«ÕèøÒüÖÒéëÕç║ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

• Meaning: Half of my ability here in the human world...
Òé╣ÒâêÒâ¼Òé╣ÒüáÒéê ÒüôÒéîÒü»....ÒüÁÒüÁÒüÁÒüÁ

• Meaning: It [is] stressful...fufufu...
Sensui being a planet buster is a joke. His best feat is shaking cave walls in this scene.

Show me someone destroying a Solar system or Galaxy, if you do, I'll apologize, no problem. The only one with Universe level feats are Zeno.

Please check out the Kuwabara feat I posted too.

If it's Kuwabara punching through dimensions like I suspect it to be, that's Space-Time Destruction and not an AP feat.

Kepe, yes spatial manipulation, portal creation and interdimensional travel, like I said Before.

How the hell did I miss this thread?

Anyway, has everything that needed to be covered been covered? Or is there still anything left to discuss?

Yeah, everything's been done. Everything that was accepted got added and everything that was dismissed stayed dismissed.

Wait before closing, i propose High 6-B Prime Raizen and 6-A Mekai God Yakumo. Do you agree with them?.

King Enma does have feats such as causing major earthquakes in the Human World with his voice alone, from another universe.

But do we use radiated waves or total seismic energy for that? The former would yield at best High 6-C results (which is consistent with the current ratings for upper A-classes). The latter would yield 6-A results but we use it only if there is sufficient evidence to indicate natural earthquakes.

Pretty sure it was implied some of the most devastating earthquakes in Japan's history were him getting angry.

Okay then.

But this would apply ONLY to Yakumo, right? The remaining canon profiles will remain unaffected?

I looked at the scan Tata Hakai posted. If Enma did cause the Great Kanto Quake, then that'd be a solid High 6-C feat for him (assuming total seismic energy).

6-A would only come from causing a Magnitude 10 quake. Is there another statement which backs up Enma being able to cause such a distaster?

Yakumo is a movie exclusive character who's pretty much the Dragon Ball GT equivalent of a YYH character. Meaning he does scale to Anime Exclusive feats and/or statements, but just him. No one else. He scales to Koenma's statement about an enraged Enma being capable of destroying a Continent or two if he does no retain the three artifacts in time.

It wouldn't be 6-A, though.

They mentioned the Great Kanto earthquake and said Enma's anger would be even worse. The GK earthquake is said to have been anywhere from magnitude 7.9 to 8.4, so, keeping it average, that'd be 8.2.

Assuming "even worse" to be 8.3, King Enma's anger would be 831 gigatons, which is High 6-C.

Kepekley23 said:
Assuming "even worse" to be 8.3, King Enma's anger would be 831 gigatons, which is High 6-C.
This is right where the upper A-classes are currently, albeit they'd be in a higher degree of High 6-C.

Nevermind. The site I read used the Richter scale. We use the moment magnitude scale.

Taka's calc would be correct in this case.

The 6-A suggested God Yakumo [The Anime only character] was implied to be defeated by Anime Enma, but he should not that weaker than the latter. Lastly he is considerably inferior than the punch produced by the Anime Yosuke and Yomi, which was calcuated at 1.8835 Petatons [6-A+] through i'm not sure if said calc is legit.

@Dark649

The 1.8 Petaton Yusuke-Yomi clash calc was done by a reputed calc'er on the OBD. I don't remember their name, but I do know that they're a reputed calc'er on the OBD. So I think it can be trusted.

If someone has a link to that calc, pasting of the link here would be appreciated.

@Muuuuh

Yes, portal creation for Kuwabara makes sense. He already has spatial manipulation.

Kepekley23 said:
High 6-B wouldn't be that farfetched. YYH takes the difference between each class extremely seriously.
An upper S-class to a lower S-class is like 100% Freeza to 23rd Budokai Goku.

That is an exaggeration.

Yomi is not as powerful as Frieza. (That is 5-A in his weakest form).

Js250476 said:
He means the difference between an S-class to a lower S-Class is like the difference between Goku and Frieza not that Yomi's as strong as him
A lower S-Class is considered Small country, equal to 23rd Budokai Goku.

Anyway, if we take the phrase "The gap between lower and upper S-class is much higher than an E-Class to lower S-Class." seriously, then the upper S-Class would be at least 5-A.

It was explicitly stated that, apart from making sense, Yomi for example is about 70 times more powerful than Sensui, a lower S Class.

If we continue to disregard everything that was stated in the YYH manga, we will have to close the pages of the verse.

Another thing, Adm's, please add mind manipulation resistance in the pages of class A or more powerful characters.

https://i4.***********.net/yu-yu-hakusho/137/yu-yu-hakusho-436906.jpg

Two things:

1. Kurama was upper B-class at that time. He only reached upper A-class after the portal fully opened and after Sensui "killed" Yusuke.

2. Kurama was not resisting mind manipulation there. He was resisting mind-reading. And it is something only he has so far demonstrated.

Youko Kurama was already A class since its first transformation, but I agree with you about Human Kurama

His mind is "sealed", which would give resistance to mental attacks, since with the mind closed the energy used to read it or manipulate it would not enter.

Kurama has said immunity, after upgrading Yakumo and Prime Raizen i will close this thread.

It seems that some abilities you listed are onime only, which we cannot use. I doubt the others, also the lightning used by Suzaku was haku infused which would have made it much slower and is an outlier anyway since the other MHS speed feat were done by characters far far faster than them, i also want to keep the High Hypersonic calc in the pages and not discard it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back