• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu Yu Hakusho potential revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The minor hax abilities are great, but Lightspeed Spirit Gun is a hyperbole. It's just as outlierish as FTL Kid Goku via outpacing Tien's Solar Flare. And the Continent level thing, as much as I want to see upgrades, that's an Anime exclusive statement that should be disregarded.

The Anime version does have quite a few exclusive statements that make them much stronger than their Manga counterparts such as King Enma being able to destroy a Continent or two, or Genkai stating that all it takes is "One blast of the Spirit Gun to penetrate through the Earth's core and causing it to explode." Those are both Anime exclusive statements that are Non-canon.

The highest the Manga could potentially be is High 6-B, but that's only if we use rough assumptions, so it's best to stick with At least Country level as the best calc that scales to the top S-rank demons that 50 Teraton calc iirc. The Yu Yu Hakusho top tiers are like Mach 800 and something iirc on Dark's statement on a previous thread.

High 6-B wouldn't be that farfetched. YYH takes the difference between each class extremely seriously.

An upper S-class to a lower S-class is like 100% Freeza to 23rd Budokai Goku.

Well, I didn't say it wasn't an impossibility, but we still got to be careful with multipliers and everything. Raizen in his prime was stated to be more powerful than Yomi, Mukuro, and 9 Raizen's combined friends times 2. or Over 24,000,000 by PL logic, but we don't use PL's for those reasons. I used to be a firm believer in Tier 4 YYH back in like 2015 and back due to that logic; LOL.

But jokes aside, I don't mind a possible High 6-B but I prefer to here what Matt, Dark, and Soldier Blue think. But I'm still pretty positive they're going to lean towards at least Country level

Raizen's belly rumbles shake the Demon World, which is many orders of magnitude more durable than the Earth since 50% Sensui's aura couldn't do anything to it.

Possible Yusuke Spirit Gun Lightspeed (Found in Chapter 94): I'm not sure if this will add to giving Yusuke's spirit gun in LS category, but if this needs to it can go to calculations to verify how fast his Spirit Gun reached into Orbit. (Note that this isn't Yusuke's strongest Spirit Gun especially seeing how this is Pre Toguro fight in Dark Tournament and not even EOS Yusuke full power.) Here are the scans plus a little gif from the anime for comparison. [Version Full Link]

Chapter 94 part 1
Chapter 94 part 2
Chapter 94 part 3
Chapter 94 part 4
Part1
Part2

That just looks more like a wave of Spirit Energy, absolutely nothing indicates lightspeed. Not even a statement.

Yeah, it does appear to escape the Earth's atmosphere, which would be a Mach 32-33 feat.

If it's not too much to ask, but is there a reason why Planet level YYH characters aren't allowed? Cause I don't recall seeing any rules regarding bumping them to planet level.

Because there've been multiple discussion boards that got repetitive from what I hear. It's on the Discussion Rules page, and has been there for years iirc.

First off, Sensui did shake the Earth with "5% of his power," But that's only an Island level feat. Second, while Genkai, Koenma, ect, did say that a single S-Class human is powerful enough to cause human extinction, one does not need to be Planet level to do that. Wiping out all life on the Earth with one attack is Multi-Continent level, but there's no proof that they can do it all with one attack. And the best legit calcs done for the series peak at 50 Teratons, which is just a high up Country level feat.

And everything else come from the Anime, which is Non-Canon to the original Manga.

I mean they could be possible? I mean there are a lot of characters who are planet level or higher via statements but their calcs and feats put them far below that.

The context within which the statements were made also suggest it means Life wiping and not planet busting

For example Sensui saying he wants to destroy the world without killing the Animals, plants etc.

That's true Sensui wanted a world without humans because of what happened to him when he was a detective.

actually checking his stats, his entire low 6-B rating comes from him being a threat to Japan... which...doesnt really seem valid though

It was the SDF who basically said that one shot from his Spirit Gun could destroy all of Japan, is where the 7 Teraton calc came from. The Anime said the planet, but we go by the Manga which exclusively said Japan.

Sensui Pulverize / Vaporiza (I do not know for sure) most of Demon Hill, which is greater than 3 Okumen tree together, each Okumen tree is the size of an island

Okumen.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...eevHpmfdod32dbsG6iPAKZpoBxnmR0pIadQ85vTtgO4nw

Yusuke vaporiza ground until the horizon

https://i.imgur.com/OOKpUNF_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Yusuke send 47 demons to space

https://i.imgur.com/Q6YgSUN_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Shadowbokunohero said:
I mean they could be possible? I mean there are a lot of characters who are planet level or higher via statements but their calcs and feats put them far below that.
saitama and boros

The difference is that they're specified to be capable of doing so with just one attack; additionally, we actually make a calc that puts Cell at over 1000 Kilofoe, which is well above baseline for 4-B. Furthermore, Goku has some legit 3-B feats early in Super, and Ultra Instinct Sign Goku performed and extremely casual High 3-A feat. Jiren was also stated to be stronger than Infinite Zamasu, who had a Low 2-C feat.

YYH canon simply says life wipe the planet over time, and we got some consistent Country level feats, calcs and statements.

Muuuuh said:
Solar System Cell too
Universe level Goku Just statments, no feats or scalling
What? Namek Saga Frieza was Star level, and Frieza was fodder to androids who were fodder to SPC

So saying there's no scaling for Solar system level Cell is absurd

and we have clear cut Universal feats and scaling for Goku in Super.

@TataHakai Sensui is fodder for Human Kurama who is fodder for Yomi, so your argument is empty.

And no, nothing puts Goku in universal level, the only one with universal feat in super is Zeno. People say that Goku's exchange of punches with Beerus would deplete the universe, but still they are only statments, since no universe was destroyed, Hell, not even a galaxy was shown as destroyed by the punches. In addition, even being much stronger and facing characters stronger than Beerus something like that happened again.

Muuuuh said:
@TataHakai Sensui is fodder for Human Kurama who is fodder for Yomi, so your argument is empty.
And no, nothing puts Goku in universal level, the only one with universal feat in super is Zeno. People say that Goku's exchange of punches with Beerus would deplete the universe, but still they are only statments, since no universe was destroyed, Hell, not even a galaxy was shown as destroyed by the punches. In addition, even being much stronger and facing characters stronger than Beerus something like that happened again.
Yes and neither Yomi nor Kurama have anywhere near Planet level let alone Country level feats, so your false equivalence sadly doesn't fly here

Frieza is Star level via scaling to feats

SPC is far stronger than Star level Frieza so him being Solar system level fits the scaling

Sensui is supposedly Planet level in a verse that caps out at Island level with visual feats and Small country level with statements

Do you see why One is accepted and one isn't? It's much easier to believe a character who scales above Star level characters is Solar system level than it is to believe a character who scales above Island and Small country level characters is suddenly Planet busting when no feats come close to that

Let's please not derail the thread. There is no point in changing YYH to Planet level for Vsbattle wiki, unlike other websites. So, let's leave it alone and focus on the above.

Thank you cal!

@tatahakai you are using this logic scalling Dragon Ball but does not use for scalling YYH. Does not seem very fair to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back